Staying at the forefront of quality and innovation to provide the best level of patient care has always been our guiding principle. We are excited to work with other like-minded groups within the Strategic Radiology coalition to strengthen our clinical and business practices even further.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) January 16, 2020
Gaston Radiology has joined Strategic Radiology, the third North Carolina practice to align with the leading coalition of independent radiology practices in the past year. Based in Gastonia, NC, the practice includes 18 radiologists.
“Gaston Radiology has all of the hallmarks of a Strategic Radiology practice,” said Arl Van Moore Jr, MD, FACR, CEO and chair, Strategic Radiology. “It is committed to quality radiology, service excellence, and local, independent radiology practice.”
Since 1949, Gaston Radiology has proudly served the needs of patients in and around Gaston county, part of the Charlotte metropolitan area. The practice includes fellowship-trained radiologists practicing the following subspecialties: cardiothoracic, abdominal, interventional, musculoskeletal, mammography, neuroradiology, and nuclear medicine.
Gaston Radiology provides 24/7/365 medical imaging services for CaroMont Health, a regional health system that includes a 435-bed hospital. The group practice also staffs two outpatient imaging centers equipped with advanced medical imaging technology and operates a mobile MRI.
“Staying at the forefront of quality and innovation to provide the best level of patient care has always been our guiding principle,” said Richard Herring MD, president, Gaston Radiology. “We are excited for the opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded groups within the Strategic Radiology coalition to strengthen our clinical and business practices even further.”
In addition to providing inpatient and outpatient imaging services, Gaston Radiology maintains high visibility in the community through sponsorship of many charitable organizations and events and is an active advocate for community health through its breast and lung cancer screening programs.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists. The coalition’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. It operates the nation’s only radiology-focused Patient Safety Organization listed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. http://www.StrategicRadiology.org.
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Gaston Radiology, Gastonia, NC
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates; Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN