We look forward to networking and exchanging ideas and best practices that will enable us to continue to strengthen, grow, and develop new tools and resources to meet the needs of our patients.
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (PRWEB) August 18, 2020
Triad Radiology Associates (TRA), a vibrant and growing independent radiology practice with 46 radiologists in Winston-Salem, NC, has joined the Strategic Radiology coalition.
TRA, longstanding radiology partner of Novant Health in the Greater Winston-Salem community, provides full-service radiology to nine hospitals representing multiple health systems and more than a dozen outpatient locations. The 50-year-old practice covers the gamut of subspecialty radiology, with multiple radiologists practicing neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, interventional, neuro-interventional, pediatric, breast, cardiac, body imaging, and nuclear medicine.
“We are building a strong presence for independent radiology in North Carolina with the addition of Triad Radiology Associates, our fourth member in the Tar Heel State,” said Arl Van Moore Jr, MD, FACR, CEO and chair, Strategic Radiology. “Triad is an exemplary and progressive independent practice with strong community roots, an innovative IT arm, and active participation in organized radiology at the state and national levels.”
The practice has a Comprehensive Quality Control Program to support its mission to deliver the highest quality medical imaging services to the Winston-Salem area. It focuses on clinical excellence as well as service excellence in collaboration with hospital and outpatient partners.
“In joining Strategic Radiology, Triad Radiology Associates practice aims to strengthen relationships with other like-minded independent radiology groups,” said Andrew Deibler, MD, president, TRA. “We look forward to networking and exchanging ideas and best practices that will enable us to continue to strengthen, grow, and develop new tools and resources to meet the needs of our patients.”
TRA operates an information technology managed services organization that leverages business intelligence tools developed internally to produce reports and provide timely, accurate feedback for quality improvement and compliance throughout the patient encounter with hospital and outpatient partners.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,200 radiologists. The coalition’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. It operates the nation’s first radiology-focused Patient Safety Organization listed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. http://www.StrategicRadiology.org.
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Chesapeake Medical Imaging; Annapolis, MD
- Diagnostic Imaging Northwest; Portland, OR
- Gaston Radiology; Gastonia, NC
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of Richmond; Richmond, VA
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- Triad Radiology Associates; Winston-Salem, NC
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN