We’ve always found the safety products and solutions that our customers need and have been listening to your feedback for 70 years, and the new site is just another part of us doing what we do best.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (PRWEB) January 29, 2019
The Worker Safety Specialists at PK Safety are pleased to announce a better, faster and more relevant online experience for the men and women who rely on top-quality safety equipment and services. With over 70 years of experience in the safety industry, we offer an unmatched level of service and expertise in the field.
PK Safety President and CEO, Rick Pedley, says it best: “Our internet-connected world means moving forward, taking risks, and never settling for status quo. But what won’t change is our focus on safety and customer service. We’ve always found the safety products and solutions that our customers need and have been listening to your feedback for 70 years, and the new site is just another part of us doing what we do best.”
Here’s what you can expect from the new and improved PK Safety website.
- Faster site speed, no matter the device
- Improved design, navigation and product imagery
- Personalized recommendations to provide the most relevant products we offer
- Faster and more accurate, search results to quickly find, or narrow options of, our safety products, including gas detection, arc and fire retardant clothing, fall protection and more
- Quickly add products to the cart from a category, without going into each product page, reducing the steps to purchase
- Product comparisons to help select the right safety product for your needs
- A simple, single-page checkout to reduce time and confusion
Even though we’ve updated our website, we remain committed to safety and customer service, in all forms. Our in-house safety product experts are manufacturer trained and know our products inside and out. We’ll also keep our customers in the know by sending newsletters with updates about products, promotions and industry news.
While our online look has changed, our mission remains the same; give us a call at 800.829.9580, or visit pksafety.com, if you have any questions or safety product needs.