"Today’s children are growing up in highly competitive environments with many digital distractions, very little downtime and tremendous pressure to perform well. It is natural for them to experience elevated levels of anxiety." Sucheta Kamath, Founder & CEO, ExQ®
ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 22, 2020
Sucheta Kamath, Founder and CEO of ExQ®, a new cloud based personalized training curriculum designed to empower educators, coaches and clinicians to teach Executive Function skills, is thrilled to announce a new ExQ® Know How (To Learn More) Webinar Event on Tuesday, February 11th from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST: Stressed, Stretched and Scatterbrained! Teaching Executive Function to help our students stress less and achieve more.
Today’s children are growing up in highly competitive environments with many digital distractions, very little downtime and tremendous pressure to perform well. It is natural for them to experience elevated levels of anxiety and paralyzing feelings of inadequacy making schoolwork an undesirable and frustrating proposition. Combining current research and practical findings in cognitive psychology, Sucheta Kamath, Founder of ExQ®, an innovative gamed based training curriculum to teach Executive Function, will delve into the science of attention and social comparison to provide tips and strategies to support young learners by reducing general anxiety and gaining mastery over their own minds.
In this ExQ Know How (To Learn More) Webinar, Sucheta Kamath, Founder of ExQ®, will articulate tips to help students learn how to focus and control emotions. She will explore practical exercises to help students understand the science of focus, how to create purposeful effort and ways to manage related stress.
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Evaluate the digital lives of children, teachers and families and how they contributing to daily disconnect
- Assess the impact of social comparisons on emotional adjustment
- Increase focus and reduce distractions
- Implement teaching methods to boost Executive Function
The webinar can be viewed live by registering in advance: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2915664121271/WN_emysCeCaSDyfZqT2KKjddw
The ExQ® Know How (To Learn More) Webinar Series™ can also be viewed on the website: https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com/community/webinars/. Interested participants can sign up for future webinars, view past webinars and download webinar companion guides for useful tips, resources and links to related information. The ExQ® Know How (To Learn More) webinar series includes the following topics:
- Staying Sane! Tips for Managing Emotions During the Holidays: https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com/event/exq-know-how-to-learn-more-webinar-staying-sane-tips-for-managing-emotions-throughout-the-holidays/
- The Science of Studying: Fostering a “How to Learn” Mindset: https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com/event/webinar-the-science-of-studying-fostering-a-how-to-learn-mindset-and-effective-study-strategies-to-achieve-academic-success/
- The Back-to-school Brain: Developing Executive Function Skills to Shape a Successful School Year: https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com/event/webinar-the-back-to-school-brain-developing-executive-function-skills-to-shape-a-successful-school-year/
- Staying Sharp in the Summer! Learning Strategies to Keep your Child Stimulated and Engaged During the Summer Vacation: https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com/event/webinar-staying-sharp-in-the-summer/
Hosted for educators and parents, the ExQ® Know How (To Learn More) Webinar Series™ will share how becoming a self-sufficient student is a trainable skill and why every developing brain needs guidance from teachers and parents to use effective methods that shape their success in school and in life!
About ExQ®: Rooted in more than 20 years of cognitive neuroscience and Executive Function training expertise, ExQ® is a cloud-based patented system designed to enhance the brain’s Executive Function through personalized game-based training that focuses on teaching students to learn how to learn. Learn more about a leading woman in technology, ExQ® Founder and CEO, Sucheta Kamath, and Executive Function training with ExQ® for School, for College, for Work, and for Life at https://exqinfiniteknowhow.com.