The combination of VCC legislation, plus our cloud-based fund admin model, helps accelerate fund launches for sophisticated, early-adopting managers,” commented Ravindra Tailor, Director of Org Development (APAC) of Sudrania.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) September 03, 2020
Sudrania Fund Services (Sudrania) announces today that they have established an office in Singapore to introduce its cutting-edge, end-to-end cloud-based fund administration platform to clients looking to take advantage of the country’s recently enacted Variable Capital Company (VCC) fund structure legislation. Sudrania also has offices in Hong Kong, India, the USA, and the Cayman Islands.
Key reasons Sudrania’s 200+ clients choose to work with the pioneering company, included:
- A global team of over 250 people with an average of 15+ years experience
- SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 audits/certificates
- All NAVs (including daily NAV’s) delivered on time during the recent pandemic
- An option to have all their historical data captured and replicated when converting from other providers with legacy software
- Confidence that the technology platform allows its operations to scale and deliver efficiencies while addressing the needs of their specific fund types (e.g., Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Impact Funds, Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds, Venture Capital Funds, and Digital Assets Funds)
“The combination of VCC legislation, plus our cloud-based fund admin model, helps accelerate fund launches for sophisticated, early-adopting managers,” commented Ravindra Tailor, Director of Org Development (APAC) of Sudrania, “Our strategic goal has always been to help managers stay competitive and focus on generating alpha for their investors, so opening this office dovetails with that imperative.”
To learn more about how clients are taking advantage of this new legislation regarding VCC structure, hear a recorded panel conversation featuring subject matter experts who will deliver best practices, insights, and perspectives on launching or redomiciling funds in Singapore.
TOPICS COVERED | Background, Setup, and Ongoing Requirements | Implementations to Date | Hurdles or Challenges | Strengths and Benefits | Oversight
Moderator: Nick Evans, Managing Editor, Hedgeweek
- Brandon Tee, Head of Corporate Law, WMH Law Corporation
- Martin O'Regan, Managing Director, Solas Fiduciary Services
- Chris Meader, SVP of Client Success, Sudrania Fund Services
Listen to the recording HERE
Sudrania Fund Services Corp is a Chicago, IL based fund administrator combining the power of cloud computing with a boutique service model scaled for volume. Sudrania’s Seamless platform is an integrated portfolio, fund, and investor accounting system with a full-scale general ledger. It can process millions of trades and produce daily NAV for all fund types. For more information, visit http://www.sudrania.com.