MIDDLETOWN, Ohio, Aug. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Inside the publication are hiring opportunities for a CEO, Managing Regional Director and Region Directors. These roles will be instrumental in advancing the Association over the next 1-3 years. Trustee Chair H. Stephen Bailey, Ph.D., MRFC® discusses all levels of leadership and the importance of finding capable persons in his "Trustee's Chair" Desk article.
Robert Laraia RFC®, an IARFC US Chapter Board Director and the IARFC Member Focus for this month gives the history of his career path that ended in a founding partnership of NorthStar Wealth Partners. He relates his beginnings, his philosophies and secrets to a successful practice – all the way through to the "Zoom" culture of Covid. As a corporate sponsor of the 2021 IARFC National Financial Plan Competition, he embraces the competition as a "super cool concept" that allows him a way of giving back to his industry.
Additional contributed articles include:
- 20 Years Later…Remember 9/11 and What I Have Learned, By Saul Simon, RFC®
- How Have Financial Philosophical Paradigms Changed in the Past 20 Years – 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2021?, by Monroe Diefendorf, Jr., RFC®
- First Impressions, by Michelle Blair, RFC®
- Are Toxic Words Holding You Back from Greater Opportunities and Success?, by David Kinder, RFC®
- The Core4 Advantage: Four Steps to Business Development Success, by Social Advisor
- How Blogging Helps Financial Consultants Generate Leads, by Ryan Van Sickle
- How I Managed a 40% Engagement Rate on LinkedIn, by Bryce Sanders
- Annual Reviews with Your Clients…For Easy Sales, by Jeremy Nason, RFC®
- What the Heck is a HECM? by Guy Paredes, RFC®
The Dunton Award Committee is seeking nominations for its annual award in honor of Loren Dunton, the "Father of Financial Planning". Members are encouraged to send in nominations of those who have achieved significant experience and status in the field of financial services in general. Download the form and submit to [email protected]. Nominations close September 30th.
The National Financial Plan Competition is open for University registration along with a call for corporate sponsorships and individual donations. Educators are invited to sign up their teams for the 2022 event. More about how to enter and important deadlines are covered by Financial Planning Competition Coordinator, Vicki Caplinger.
Internationally, the Philippines Chapter highlights its International Facebook podcast series. This lineup of influential consultants (mainly from the US Chapter) will continue through September. "It has been beneficial to our members to hear what consultants from the US are doing in their practice," stated Ms. Grace de Vera Escobar, RFC® - IARFCPH Chapter Executive Vice President and Production Coordinator for the podcasts. "We thank the Association for helping us bring this project to the Philippines members and look forward to the remaining guests".
To access the Register, visit the IARFC website. Those interested in teaching others about their practice and being published can reach out to editor Susan Cappa at [email protected]. There are opportunities open for the Fall edition.
Susan Cappa, IARFC, 5134241589, [email protected]