HMD Kontro’s sealless pumps are designed to address a wider range of chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical manufacturing, or general industry applications.
EASTBOURNE, East Sussex UK (PRWEB) June 04, 2020
HMD Kontro today announced a new series of sealless pumps named the CSA Range. These enhancements expand the flow ranges and streamline the delivery of HMD Kontro pumps throughout North America.
HMD Kontro Sealless Pumps are specifically designed for handling high temperature, toxic, flammable, corrosive, carcinogenic and aggressive fluids. As a proven alternative to traditional sealed pumps, HMD Kontro sealless magnetic drive designs eliminate emissions and leaks, which can harm productivity, personnel and the environment. HMD Kontro pioneered the sealless magnetic drive pump more than seventy years ago and their team of engineers have now designed and developed a modular range of chemical service pumps in accordance with the ASME B73.3-2015 standard.
The new CSA Range brings modular components needed to assemble HMD Kontro Sealless Pumps to select resellers in the US. It enables them to provision pumps to specific customer requirements and deliver them throughout North America in a fraction of the time it previously took. The new kits feature updated technology that enhances the capabilities and value of HMD Kontro pumps. These modular kits include:
1. Hydraulic Kit – which features the pump’s casing, and impeller
2. Common Parts Kit – which includes the pump shaft and bush holder
3. Magnetic Drive Kit – which includes the inner and outer magnetic rings as well as the containment shells
4. A new Coupling Housing Kit – which provides a secondary control/containment option, if required
5. Close-Coupled Drive Kit – which includes the motor and drive adaptors
6. Separated mounting Drive Kit – which features the bearing housing, using either an oil bath, pure or purge oil mist method of lubrication
7. And a Primary Seal Conversion Kit – which features O-Rings, and gaskets.
“The modular HMD Kontro CSA Range features interchangeable components that address a wider range of chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical manufacturing, or general industry applications,” said Colin Guppy, Sundyne’s Chemical & Industrial Business Unit Leader. “By placing the product kits closer to the customer, we’re making it easier for our distributors to build exactly what the customer needs - and get it to them faster, easier and less expensively.”
For the initial launch of the CSA Range, HMD Kontro has chosen four of its largest US resellers:
- Liquid Handling Equipment in North Carolina is the National Stocking Depot.
- Oliver Equipment Company (OEC) in Houston will cover Texas.
- Delta Process Equipment (DXP) in Denham Springs will cover Louisiana
- DXP Enterprises (DXP) near Cincinnati will cover the Ohio River area
Each of these participating partners will stock the modular kits. HMD Kontro plans to expand this program throughout Europe, the Middle East, India and Asia – and details will be made available in a subsequent news release.
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado with operations and presence in Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia, Japan and China, Sundyne is a leading manufacturer of precision-engineered highly reliable, safe, and efficient centrifugal pumps and compressors for use in hydrocarbon processing, chemical processing, power generation, industrial, and high-pressure water applications. Sundyne is the world leader in delivering low-flow, high-head integrally geared centrifugal pumps and compressors as well as a leader in the supply of safe and leakage-free sealless magnetic drive centrifugal pumps and diaphragm compressors. Sundyne pumps and compressors designs are compliant with the industry’s most stringent API, ANSI/ASME, and ISO standards. To learn more about the Sundyne family of precision-engineered Sundyne Pumps, Sundyne Compressors, Ansimag Non-Metallic Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps, HMD Kontro Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps, Marelli Pumps, Sunflo Industrial Grade Pumps and PPI Diaphragm Compressors please visit http://www.sundyne.com.