Within the last few months, several refineries and petrochemical plants have deployed Sundyne equipment to address a wide range of applications, and these deployments illustrate the capabilities and the overall value that Sundyne brings to energy, chemical and petrochemical applications.
MUMBAI, India (PRWEB) February 23, 2023
Sundyne, a global leader in the design and manufacture of pumps and compressors, today announced that it is exhibiting at the Oil Gas & Power World Expo 2023, taking place March 1-3 at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Goregaon (East) in Mumbai, India. This expo features several co-located events, including: the Oil & Gas World Expo; Power World Expo; Refining & Petrochemicals 2023, the Gas World-Tech Expo, and the Maritime & Logistics World Expo. Sundyne’s pumps & compressors are used to support applications in each of these industries. Sundyne’s technology will be on display in Stand 1 C-1A.
The Oil Gas & Power World Expo 2023 brings together stakeholders from the entire energy ecosystem – including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas; power generation, transmission and distribution; as well as chemical & petrochemical production. At the show, attendees can see the Sundyne technology that is widely deployed in each of these industries, and they can learn more about why Sundyne’s pumps & compressors are preferred choices for refineries and chemical/petrochemical plants throughout India and around the globe.
At Oil Gas & Power World Expo 2023, Sundyne will showcase:
- Sundyne Integrally Geared Centrifugal Compressors: used for CO2 capture and for Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) blower applications. For decades, these compressors have been widely used to recirculate Hydrogen and other gasses in alkylation, hydro-cracking and catalytic reforming applications in refineries around the globe.
- HMD Kontro Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps: widely used in chemical and petrochemical applications. These pumps have no seals or seal support systems, offering a smaller footprint and streamlined maintenance. Sealless pumps also eliminate the potential for leaks, and they are easier to install, operate and maintain.
- Sundyne Integrally-Geared Pumps: specifically designed for low flow high head applications. Around the globe, these pumps are a preferred choice for applications such as: feed pumps, booster pumps, bottoms pumps, wash water pumps, reflux pumps and condensate pumps.
- Marelli OH2 Pumps: API/ISO 13709 process pumps that are specifically designed for upstream oil and gas, midstream, downstream refining, petrochemical and chemical processing applications.
- PPI Diaphragm Compressors: specifically designed to address the challenges associated with compressing H2 from low pressure levels (such as electrolyzer outlet pressure) up to the 1,000 bar levels that are required by today’s mobility applications that run on hydrogen.
“Within the last few months, several refineries and petrochemical plants have deployed Sundyne equipment to address a wide range of applications,” said Sundyne’s General Manager for India, Raghavendra Kulkarni. “These recent deployments illustrate the capabilities and the overall value that Sundyne brings to energy, chemical and petrochemical applications. We’re looking forward to showcasing our technology, and to discussing our capabilities with attendees at this important event.”
As India continues to expand its refining capacity, Sundyne has supported greenfield and brownfield refinery projects with critical pumps.
- A state-run refinery in South India recently undertook a residue upgradation project to enhance its capacity. Sundyne supplied multi-stage integrally geared HMP pumps for the high-pressure purge oil and high-pressure water services. As a result of this project, the refinery is delivering cleaner petrol and diesel that meet clean fuel standards.
- A greenfield refinery is currently being built in Northern India. Sundyne pumps will operate in the Crude Oil Distillation Unit (CDU) and other treatment plants. Sundyne single stage integrally geared pumps are particularly well suited for low flow, high head services featuring high efficiency and reliability.
Visit Sundyne at Oil Gas & Power World Expo 2023, in Stand 1 C-1A. To learn more about how Sundyne’s pumps & compressors are used in energy, chemical & petrochemical applications, please visit: https://support.sundyne.com/Document/SDDOC-1967670389-712.
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado with operations and presence in Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia, Japan and China, Sundyne is a global manufacturer of precision-engineered, highly reliable, safe and efficient centrifugal pumps and compressors for use in chemical, petrochemical, hydrocarbon, hydrogen, pharmaceutical, power generation and industrial applications. Sundyne is the world leader in delivering low-flow, high-head integrally geared centrifugal pumps and compressors, safe and leakage-free sealless magnetic drive centrifugal pumps and diaphragm compressors. Sundyne pumps and compressors are available in API, ANSI/ASME, ISO and other industry compliant designs. To learn more about the Sundyne family of precision-engineered pumps and compressors, please visit http://www.sundyne.com.