Sympli’s Versions, combined with GitHub, allows the millions of teams using GitHub to increase efficiency and improve their processes in creating and managing design files and assets that go hand in hand with their project’s code.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) November 14, 2018
Sympli, the rapidly growing DesignOps platform that streamlines and speeds collaboration, communication, and coordination between designers, developers, and digital product teams, today announced the integration of Sympli’s Versions solution with GitHub. Integration with GitHub brings Versions to the most popular Git-based platform for millions of digital product teams and allows designers to manage design files from idea and wireframes to high-fidelity designs all stored and tracked in GitHub, where the code for their digital products is managed.
“Integrating with GitHub was an obvious next step in the evolution of our groundbreaking Versions solution,” said Tim Keough, CEO of Sympli. “Sympli’s Versions, combined with GitHub, allows the millions of teams using GitHub to increase efficiency and improve their processes in creating and managing design files and assets that go hand in hand with their project’s code.”
Versions with GitHub integration offers designers the ability to:
- Edit mockups or parts of the design system without having to orchestrate peer activity on the same files.
- Run design experiments or design new product features without interfering with others, and then resolve conflicts and/or merge changes automatically through a visual and easy-to-use interface.
- Browse and review change sets and view and/or compare design versions via the web or desktop app via direct integration with project management tools, keeping users on the same page with teammates and managers.
- Visually select changes to include in the “checked in” version and omit other changes on an individual, change-by-change basis.
- Access Versions directly from the Mac OS Finder integration to streamline access and easily transition from Dropbox or other shared drives.
- Store design files alongside digital product code using GitHub
- Choose between public cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
A video demonstration of Versions can be viewed here and learn more at versions.sympli.io.
Started in 2015 and based in Washington D.C., Sympli is a DesignOps platform that helps digital product development teams build web and mobile apps faster and easier with collaboration, communication, version control, automated design handoff, and implementation tools. Sympli is integrated with Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Android Studio, Xcode, Slack, and Atlassian Jira. https://sympli.io/