Volume 2 responds to many requests from our developers, including a fully native Blazor suite that supports Blazor WebAssembly.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. (PRWEB) August 04, 2020
Syncfusion, Inc., the developer solutions company of choice, announced today the release of Essential Studio 2020 Volume 2. This release offers the largest set of native Blazor controls on the market, including DataGrid, Charts, Calendar, and more. Also included are new features, compatibility with multiple platforms, and several new components, including three new widgets for Flutter.
“Volume 2 responds to many requests from our developers, including a fully native Blazor suite that supports Blazor WebAssembly, and error bars in Xamarin charts,” said Daniel Jebaraj, CEO of Syncfusion. “These are just a few of the many enhancements that Volume 2 delivers, and we are thrilled to offer them to our growing community.”
The Flutter suite now boasts a preview DataGrid widget. This mode-efficient DataGrid features column types, column sizing, auto row height, cell selection, conditional styling, and dark and light themes. Additionally, users can enjoy new Maps and Slider widgets, plus histogram and spline range charts.
The Xamarin suite continues to expand with a new Signature Pad control, giving users the power to capture and save signatures in mobile apps, and error bars in charts to indicate errors or uncertainty in reported values.
The native Blazor suite, now the largest available, includes the following components:
- Calendar: Display the date and days of the week with a variety of view options and fully customizable appearance
- Button: Indicate to users that they can call an action with support for icons, predefined styles, and different button types.
- Card: Display content in the form of a card to show detailed information in an organized way.
- Progress Bar: Indicate to users that something is loading, and fully customize the control’s shape, color, state, and more.
Essential JS 2 platform gains new features for existing controls, including:
- File Manager: An Amazon S3 MVC file provider and access control support for SQL databases.
- Document Editor: Change tracking and form fields.
- PDF Viewer: Ink annotations.
- Spreadsheet: Aggregate view and conditional formatting.
Syncfusion’s desktop tools feature support for. NET 5 Preview 3. In addition, the WPF suite now offers:
- Brand-new TreeView and Scheduler controls.
- Office 2019 theme support for all controls.
- Swim lanes for the Diagram control.
These are just some of the highlights of the Volume 2 release. To see a full list of new controls, features, and enhancements, please visit Syncfusion’s What’s New page. To gain additional insight into these new features, as well as other related topics, subscribe to the Syncfusion blog.
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. The company has also channeled its data visualization expertise into Bold BI, a simplified yet comprehensive solution for building and delivering business dashboards.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 22,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.