The health technology startup updated their portal with the latest strategies in experience design for small employer health benefits. The result is a user interface that delivers more clarity and data, better compliance, and helpful tips for administrators and employees alike.
DALLAS (PRWEB) October 09, 2018
Take Command Health, the leading resource for affordable, personalized benefits for small businesses, is excited to announce their new-and-improved member portal is officially live. The updated interface caters to new directives from the IRS regarding tax-advantaged QSEHRAs, growing demand, and valuable insights from their innovative roster of clients.
The health technology startup updated their portal, a cornerstone of their QSEHRA administration, with the latest strategies in experience design for small employer health benefits. The result is a user interface that delivers more clarity and data, better compliance, and helpful tips for administrators and employees alike.
“With QSEHRA taking off in popularity, our portal updates will help us effectively scale from our current client list to ten times that,” shares Take Command Health CEO, Jack Hooper. “Our team has applied what we’ve learned firsthand about how employers and employees use QSEHRA and delivered a portal for QSEHRA administration that’s much more mobile-friendly, user-friendly, and automated to give us a solid base to build on going forward.”
Design highlights of the QSEHRA software include:
- Flexible, On-Demand Reporting: Instead of sending PDFs back and forth, administrators can now simply download reports from the portal and can adjust to align with payroll schedules.
- More Automation: The ability to create recurring premium expenses for payments toward health plans, dental plans and other regular premiums.
- Greater Transparency: Increased visibility into claims, allowances and balances that paint the full picture of how a reimbursement was calculated.
- Intuitive: An easier and more intuitive compliance process.
- Awesome Upgrades: Greater integration with Smart Benefits, the optional upgrade to offer employees perks like dental and vision discount plans, Teledoc, bill negotiation, and personal health advocacy.
About Take Command Health
Take Command Health launched three years ago with the goal of bringing awareness, advocacy, and transparency to the confusing world of health insurance for small businesses and individuals. Take Command Health is at the forefront of this issue, a recognized leader in QSEHRA administration, with customers in every state. It operates in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, and Wisconsin for individual insurance and offers small business HRA administration nationwide.