DENVER, Aug. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
talentReef, the market-leading cloud provider to recruit and retain the Service Industry's Hourly workforce, beat its top-line and bottom-line forecasts across the board. The company's major investments over the past four quarters in Research & Development, adding key executive management, and tripling-down on its operational staff contributed to accelerating growth and profitability. The company added a record 475 new clients in the quarter to its roster, including: Carrols Corporation, Four Foods Group, RMH Franchise Corporation, Famous Dave's of America, Cherry Hill Programs, Food City, Childers Oil Co., and numerous other blue-chip brands.
Q2 talentReef News:
- Announces Corporate Headquarters Move and Expansion into Downtown Denver
- Achieved Record New Go-Live Deployments, including a Market Leading Global 500 Logistics Company
- Enterprise Sales Bookings and New Mega Deals increased by 100% Q/Q
- Continued Major Product Integration and Scalability Successes with Indeed, Optimizing Client Applicant Flow
- Reached 200 Total Headcount, Adding Staff Across Every Business Unit
- Delivered Record Subscription Revenues and ARR Results, Representing a Ten-Fold Increase Over the Past Five Years
"I'm extremely pleased with our financial results beating the budget goals across every dimension in the first half of 2018," states John Raeder, talentReef Chairman of the Board. He further states, "Our strategic headquarters move into Central Denver will be a game-changer enabling our next stage of growth."
talentReef is the #1 provider for Social Recruiting and Talent Management Systems specifically built for the Hourly workforce. As the market leader with more than 70,000 sites under contract, including the world's best known and best run brands, the company streamlines how fast-paced operators find, hire, train, and manage their most valuable asset—talent. The Company's mobile-optimized HR platform (Social Recruiting, ATS, Onboarding, Training and Development, Performance Management, and Analytics) is transforming the way Millennials are connecting on-demand with employers globally. Leading companies across multiple service industry verticals like Focus Brands, Flynn Restaurant Group, QuickChek, Weigel's, LBA Hospitality, Gelson's Markets, and Hansen's IGA trust talentReef to optimize their Operational and HR functions on a daily basis.
Media Contact: Abby Sandbach, talentReef, 720-399-2494, asandbach@talentReef.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com