With the strong outlook for digitalization in the HR sector in Latin America, I believe that the industry will benefit from Talkpush’s solutions bringing recruiters closer to candidates via digital tools and automation
HONG KONG (PRWEB) April 16, 2020
- Through its RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technology, Talkpush uses automated workflows to optimize traditional recruitment processes, allowing Talent Acquisition teams to eliminate 95% of top-of-funnel manual tasks, and empowering virtual recruitment
- Latin Leap joins other investors including 500 Start-Ups (500 Durians), Seedcamp and Cocoon Ignite Ventures.
- Funding and support from Latin Leap will expedite Talkpush’s growth in the Talent Acquisition sector in Latin America introducing Felipe Bot
Talkpush, a talent acquisition recruitment solutions platform that provides digital recruitment capabilities for high volume employers, has raised capital from venture capital studio Latin Leap. The investment and support provided by Latin Leap would help drive further international expansion in Latin America, whose emerging markets increasingly rely on virtual recruitment practices.
With its employment of a wide range of technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), big data and analytics, cloud computing, and social media, Talkpush brings advancements to previously tedious processes such as talent acquisition, candidate pipeline management, recruitment analytics and candidate experience. When employed effectively, its technology delivers copious benefits ranging from optimised talent acquisition and responsiveness to the business requirements. As companies deal with the effects of COVID-19, global demand for digital recruitment has dramatically increased.
In the Latin American market, TA Tech is rapidly gaining a foothold as companies plan to increase automation by up to 45% in areas such as recruitment. This follows a period of sustained growth in HR Tech investment in the region from 2015 to 2018, with 54% of companies planning to further boost investment in 2020.
“With the strong outlook for digitalization in the HR sector in Latin America, I believe that the industry will benefit from Talkpush’s solutions bringing recruiters closer to candidates via digital tools and automation” said Stefan Krautwald, General Partner of Latin Leap. “Talkpush, with its robust tech stack and impressive list of international clients fits perfectly into our investment thesis of soft-landing tech-enabled businesses in Colombia & Latin America. We are proud to accompany its growth path in the region.”
Latin Leap, a newly formed Venture Capital Studio focusing on opening up opportunities in Latin America for Asian tech-scale ups aims to become a key pillar supporting the globalization of the region’s tech sector.
Using proprietary technology, Talkpush empowers recruiting teams for high volume employers to spend their time focusing on the most qualified candidates, while offering every single candidate a top-notch experience at scale.
Talkpush serves the leading employers in the retail, BPO, and staffing sectors such as Walmart, Teleperformance, and Adecco.
"We are excited to have Latin Leap join us as an investor and partner to grow our presence in Latin America. The focus on digital recruitment has accelerated in the age of social distancing, and employers around the world are looking for digital solutions that will help them accelerate recruitment as economic activity resumes." said Max Armbruster, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Talkpush.
Last year, Talkpush’s technology was used to automate more than 10 million conversations with candidates, more than any recruitment platform in the world, with the bulk of the conversations happening on messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. With customers in more than 10 countries including Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina, the new funding and strategic support from Latin Leap will allow Talkpush to further capitalize on its global growth momentum and help drive further international expansion in Latin America over the next few months.
Talkpush is the new way employers and candidates connect all over the world. We believe hiring is about starting conversations; and are on a mission to level up the recruitment experience. The way people communicate is ever-changing and talent acquisition needs to change with it. We empower candidates by getting their voices heard; and we delight recruiters with software that lets them talk directly with the right talent.
To learn more about Talkpush, visit http://www.talkpush.com.
About Latin Leap
Latin Leap is a Venture Capital Studio (VC Studio) being established to create a unique impact investment platform to soft-land purpose-driven tech companies in Latin America and provide access of international scale-ups to deploy in Latin America. The VC Studio global tech companies with human and financial commitment, and contribute to quality education by fostering knowledge-intensive businesses in the region
The main pursuits in the Latin Leap VC Studio are:
1. Impact Investment: The investment sweet spot is on purpose-driven companies with proven product market fits from any tech-hub in the world. The initial investment focus country is Singapore, as a result of the strong ecosystem relationships on the market. Latin Leap is an agnostic fund, but tends to target Edtech, Fintech, HR tech, Agtech, Healthtech and Mobility verticals.
2. Soft-landing: Latin Leap is scheduled to operate with the efficiencies of tech-based companies, offering preferred access to experienced Venture Partners as gatekeepers, and access to Corporate Partnerships as well as a unique geographical footprint in the testbed market Colombia.