“Automatic synchronization with current patient schedules in Epic means that messages are based on the most current information, increasing patient satisfaction and ease-of-use for the office,” said RevSpring vice president of patient messaging Stephen David.
LIVONIA, Mich. (PRWEB) September 15, 2020
RevSpring, the leading provider of healthcare financial engagement and payment solutions, today announced that its Talksoft® pre-service messaging platform, which includes its award-winning appointment reminder product, is now available in Epic’s App Orchard. Following the recent announcement of IVR Advantage™ availability in the App Orchard, RevSpring continues its commitment to providing clients with tightly integrated applications that add value for clients with the Talksoft announcement.
Automated by Epic schedule data to surround each encounter, Talksoft delivers automated phone, text and email messages for healthcare providers using Epic. Pre-and post-encounter message content and timing can be customized in accordance with users’ preferences and integrated with their current patient schedules in Epic.
“Today’s announcement is more good news for our clients who wish to digitally engage patients,” said RevSpring vice president of patient messaging Stephen David. “Automatic synchronization with current patient schedules in Epic means that messages are based on the most current information, increasing patient satisfaction and ease-of-use for the office.”
Talksoft can be used for a wide variety of communications, far beyond traditional appointment reminders to engage patients through automated and precise customized communications.
Message types include:
- Intelligent phone, text and email appointment reminders with automated responses
- Same-day (just-in-time) text reminders
- Post-appointment messages, such as one question patient satisfaction surveys and educational links
- Reminders to schedule an annual well check
- Missed appointment communications that engage patients with targeted messages encouraging them to reschedule
- Extended patient surveys for location and provider benchmarking against CG-CAHPS key areas
- On-demand messages for office closures
An embedded application provides detailed views of messaging results, with filtering available by provider, location, appointment date, and messaging status. Access to superior customer support for initial onboarding and ongoing assistance is always available. Pricing is based on appointment volume and is scalable for organizations of any size.
Other RevSpring applications in the App Orchard include:
- RevSpring PersonaPay™ Patient Self Service and Customer Service Representative (CSR) portals, including Assisted Payments
- IVR Advantage™, which is designed to work within existing native Epic workflows to provide a more seamless payment experience 24/7
- RevSpring Patient Payment Page, which integrates to post patient payment directly into MyChart
- RevSpring Credit Card EMV Device Integration, which enables secure payments through Hyperspace on EMV and P2PE compliant devices
- RevSpring also is listed on the Open Epic site with support for Credit Card and Bank Account
The App Orchard is a marketplace for apps that are developed by third-party vendors using Epic’s APIs. To learn more and to access any of the RevSpring apps for Epic, please visit the Epic App Orchard.
RevSpring leads the market in financial engagement and payment solutions that inspire patients to participate in and pay for their healthcare. The company has built the industry’s most comprehensive and impactful suite of patient engagement, OmniChannel communications and payment solutions backed by behavior analysis, propensity-to-pay scoring, contextual messaging, and user experience best practices. Using proprietary data analytics to tailor the engagement from pre-service to post-service, RevSpring improves the financial experience and outcomes for providers and their patients. To learn more, visit revspringinc.com/healthcare.
MyChart, Epic, Hyperspace, and App Orchard are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation