NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 18, 2019
Jason M. Rimland brings over 20 years of transactional experience to Tannenbaum Helpern. He represents private investment funds, emerging and middle market companies, entrepreneurs, financial institutions and family offices in domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; debt and equity financing; venture capital; private placements; secured lending transactions; fund formations, and licensing agreements. Jason has deep experience in representing clients in transactions ranging in value from $20 million to $500 million. In addition, he advises clients on deal structure, company formation, capitalization, governance, investment exit strategies, antitrust compliance, non-competition, non-solicitation, anti-takeover defenses, protection of minority rights and general corporate matters.
Jason’s transactional experience includes representing:
- The stakeholders of a managed review services company and an eDiscovery and managed services firm in the sale of their companies to a private-equity backed company.
- A financial automation software company based in Germany in its acquisitions of two US based companies that focus on solution design, implementation services and add-on software for SAP ERP financial and treasury applications.
- A fabricated metals company and its subsidiaries in a combined $110 million secured loan transaction, along with a subordinated loan.
- A leading independent owner and operator of wireless communication infrastructure and its subsidiaries with a $150 million secured loan.
- A German publishing group with the potential stock sale of its social media company to a US based social media company and concurrent purchase of Series D Preferred stock by the publisher with a total value of $500 million.
- A global advanced manufacturing and 3D printing service provider with a senior secured asset-based and term loan credit facility.
A graduate of Fordham School of Law, Jason has worked at the mergers and acquisition practices of Sidley Austin, Shearman & Sterling and Wuersch & Gering LLP, and had served as general counsel to a private investment fund.
Jason’s transactional and industry experience will add to the overall strength of Tannenbaum Helpern’s Corporate practice, consisting of seasoned corporate attorneys with extensive experience representing investment funds, family offices, endowments, and private and public companies, as well as industry experience in cannabis, financial services, food and beverage, health and life sciences, manufacturing, real estate, staffing and technology.
About Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
Since 1978, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP has combined a powerful mix of insight, creativity, industry knowledge, senior talent and transaction expertise to successfully guide clients through periods of challenge and opportunity. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality legal services in a practical and efficient manner, bringing to bear the judgment, common sense and expertise of well trained, business minded lawyers. Through our commitment to service and successful results, Tannenbaum Helpern continues to earn the loyalty of our clients and a reputation for excellence. For more information, visit http://www.thsh.com or follow us on Twitter: @THSHLAW.