STAMFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) February 18, 2019
#TAtechAI, the only conference totally focused on the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in sourcing, engaging, assessing and managing candidates, has announced their full agenda of speakers. Building on the success of the 2018 Summit, #TAtechAI opens with a networking reception on the evening of March 5th followed by a jam-packed, all-day agenda on March 6, 2019.
Designed to promote thought leadership and collaboration, the conference is open to both corporate and industry executives and senior members of their teams working in the field of talent acquisition.
From industry leaders to top research firm professionals, speakers include:
- McKinsey Partner, Mehdi Miremadi, who is presenting an opening keynote, focused on McKinsey’s latest research into AI and the Workforce
- A panel on Integrating AI into the Corporate Tech Stack with Erik Kostelnik, CEO of TextRecruit; Matt Pietsch, CRO at ENGAGE Talent; Lawrel Aufmuth, VP/TA at Advantage Solutions; and Jeanette Meister, MD-Americas for Oleeo
- CEO of Swoop Talent, Stacy Chapman, speaking on the importance of Getting Data Right in AI and Machine Learning
- CEO of XOR, Inc., Aida Fazylova, discussing AI and its impact on the Candidate Experience
- Four TED talk-like case studies, featuring IBM Watson’s Distribution Lead and Senior Solutions Consultant; along with Founder & CEO of My Ally, Deepti Yenireddy; and Head of Product at SmartRecruiters, Natalia Baryshnikova discussing Real World Applications of AI and Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition.
Operating since 2007, TAtech is the foremost organization on technology within the talent acquisition industry. TAtech counts among its Members, organizations that power or operate over 70,000 sites worldwide and offer an ever-expanding array of innovative products and services for talent acquisition. Learn more at http://www.tatech.org.