ARPR was built to weather the storm of a recession. From our agility to work remote at the drop of a hat, to our ability to avoid team furloughs - our agency has remained strong,
ATLANTA (PRWEB) August 27, 2020
While the PR industry has experienced a 77% decrease in client retainers due to COVID-19, ARPR, an award-winning tech PR agency at the epicenter of the future of PR, today announced the addition of three new clients to its portfolio of global tech leaders. In addition, since the pandemic began, ARPR has helped executives and marketing teams navigate trade show cancellations, new buyer behaviors and a rapidly changing news cycle, enabling the firm to increase its retainer fees with four additional brands in Q2 and Q3.
“ARPR was built to weather the storm of a recession. From our agility to work remote at the drop of a hat, to our ability to avoid team furloughs - our agency has remained strong,” said Anna Ruth Williams, CEO of ARPR. “This foundation has given our team both the stability and motivation to deliver results and quantifiable ROI for both our longest-tenured and newest clients alike.”
ARPR, which was recently ranked as the Southeast’s largest tech PR agency by O’Dwyer’s, welcomes the following new clients:
- Cloverly (Atlanta) – Cloverly is helping the world go carbon neutral. Its Sustainability-as-a-Service API platform helps businesses and organizations go green by connecting them to the carbon market infrastructure.
- NetMotion (Seattle) – NetMotion Software provides security solutions for the world’s mobile and remote workforces.
- Paysend (London) - Paysend is the global end-to-end payment platform that is connecting millions of people around the world through fast, simple and affordable digital money transfers.
ARPR is also pleased to announce increased scopes of work for four of its clients in the second half of 2020, including:
- Sovos - Having recently celebrated its fourth anniversary with ARPR, Sovos has enlisted the agency to increase reporting and measurement services.
- Quickbase – Entering into its second year of partnership with ARPR, Quickbase is increasing media relations and thought leadership storytelling, reporting and measurement, while also piloting brand and executive social media.
- RxBenefits - After six months, RxBenefits has increased its partnership with ARPR to manage the social media profiles of two C-level executives.
- Updox – Entering into its third year of partnership with ARPR, Updox will be engaging the agency for a full-scale PR program spanning media relations, content marketing, social media, ad campaigns and executive thought leadership.
These software companies, among others, chose ARPR for its understanding of the technologies they’re built on, industry challenges they’re solving, the verticals they sell into as well as the agency’s Panorama Approach, which tightly integrates traditional public relations, social media, content marketing and lead generation to drive measurable results.
“ARPR’s growth during COVID-19 can be directly attributed to our team’s unprecedented commitment to client service, which has redefined what clients can and should expect from their tech PR agency,” said Evan Goldberg, the agency’s senior vice president of client service. “Now more than ever, PR agencies must be flexible and unwavering in support of their clients. During this time, we remain steadfast in our desire to continue to drive change for both our clients and our industry.”
If your software company is considering hiring a tech PR firm during these unusual times, download ARPR’s latest playbook, Creating Your 2021 Marketing Budget, to learn how to create a 2021 marketing budget that gives you the financial allocation and resources you need to succeed in a post-COVID world.
ARPR is an award-winning tech PR agency at the epicenter of the future of PR. Headquartered in Atlanta, ARPR helps its clients’ reputations thrive and their sales pipelines prosper through highly-integrated marketing strategies that push the limits of what a public relations firm can achieve. Since 2012, ARPR has twice been named Small Agency of the Year, dubbed a Best Place to Work six times, was honored as the 2016 Technology Agency of the Year and the 2018 Agency that Gets Results. For more information on ARPR clients and services, visit http://www.arpr.com and follow @AR_ _PR on Twitter and Instagram.