In the spirit of relentless innovation, this delegation exemplifies the notion that for every global challenge, there is a Dutch solution rooted in groundbreaking technology and unparalleled collaboration.
AMSTERDAM (PRWEB) January 11, 2021
Returning for their fifth consecutive year, The Kingdom of the Netherlands, today announced the opening of the Netherlands (NL Tech) Pavilion at the all-digital CES 2021, the global stage for innovation. Featuring 90+ startups and scale-ups, the NL Tech Pavilion is a dedicated, virtual space intended to foster collaboration, broker valuable partnerships and introduce groundbreaking NL Tech Solutions for Global Challenges across a wide berth of tech categories. The NL Tech Pavilion opens today with a live streaming event at 10 a.m. Eastern US Standard Time and will be open from January 11 - 14, 2021.
Some of the NL Tech Pavilion companies announcing new products and participating at CES 2021 include:
Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing:
- BrainCreators announces an Automated Recognition and Anonymization (ARA) system developed in partnership with Advantech, which makes it possible to automatically recognize privacy sensitive information and anonymize footage from video surveillance cameras. This enables organizations to use the camera images for any purpose while complying with (GDPR) regulations.
- Qblox is pushing quantum technology to support scientists and institutions worldwide with scalable, low-latency qubit control equipment and announces its next generation of qubit control hardware entitled the “Cluster” series. The new Qblox Cluster is the scalable and modular 19" rack system that has the capacity to control up to 20 qubits from a single device. The Cluster is developed with proprietary technologies to enable quantum computing developers with dedicated qubit control equipment that offers massive scalability, ultra-low signal noise and low-latency feedback.
- SwipeGuide, eliminates useless instructions and delivers the most intuitive way to standardize work in the manufacturing industry.
AR/VR and Robotics:
- DialogueTrainer, an online platform for communication skills training.
- SenseGlove introduces SenseGlove Nova — a new version of haptic force-feedback gloves designed specifically for professional VR training, which can be put on in five seconds. An updated flexible form-factor combined with the best of haptic technologies and smooth hand tracking allows its users to feel shapes, textures, stiffness, impacts and resistance in virtual reality easier than ever. View a short preview video of SenseGlove Nova here.
Cybersecurity and Resilience:
- Didux, protects your privacy with blockchain technology.
- Dynaxion, identifies explosives and drugs in parcels and suitcases. For a safer and healthier world.
- OPNT, Timing-as-a-Service delivers subnanosecond secured timing as a reliable alternative for GPS signals.
- Pandora Intelligence, advanced data analytics to predict future behavior.
- X-SYSTEMS, high assurance secure mobile IoT for governments (defense departments) and large enterprises; delivers secure mobile and IoT solutions to protect critical information and communication on end-points and throughout the end-to-end process.
Digital Health and Accessibility:
- ECG-Excellence, a driving force behind innovative electrocardiogram diagnostics, introduces a new SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) tool that supports physicians in identifying ‘hidden’ (underlying) abnormal Electrocardiogram patterns in COVID-19 patients. The new clinical decision support tool is now available through a web-based service. Only an upload of a patient’s ECG data is needed to receive direct feedback and unlock detailed differences between a normal and abnormal ECG.
- LipoCoat, bio-inspired coatings for infection control of medical devices
- Neurocast, true passive patient monitoring.
- Surfix, photonic biosensor for detecting COVID-19 antibodies.
Energy, Power and Vehicle Tech:
- Carbyon helps to reverse climate change through a uniquely efficient carbon dioxide removal technology.
- Hardt Hyperloop, a world where distance does not matter — a 10,000 kilometer hyperloop network crossing national borders.
- Incooling, cooling down the planet, one server at a time.
- ISISpace Group, global emission monitoring from space.
- Leyden Jar Technologies, boosting battery energy by more than 70% with pure silicon anodes for consumer electronics, electric vehicles and residential energy storage.
- Lightyear, the world's first ultra-energy efficient, long-range (450 miles/725 km) solar powered, electric car. Preparing for first deliveries at the end of 2021.
- Skoon Energy, clean energy on demand: making mobile energy clean, accessible and affordable with a SaaS-enabled marketplace.
- SoundEnergy, converts waste heat into usable cooling via soundwaves.
- Urban Mobility Systems, a developer and manufacturer of BEVs (battery electric vehicles) and electrification systems for construction equipment enabling zero-emission transport and construction. Announces electric conversion-kits that industrial equipment OEMs can use to retrofit existing construction fleets and enhance their product range with “electric versions” of their equipment. Enables a zero emission building site that significantly impacts both air and noise pollution.
- Aectual launches an easy-to-use 3D print design-to-delivery platform that enables rapid, high-quality customized production of XL 3D printed architectural products - even entire buildings - at industrial scale; 10X faster, 100% circular, 50% more affordable and sustainable. View a short video of Aectual here.
- Circularise announces its latest secure blockchain solution that enables transparency across plastics supply chains and helps plastic manufacturers, brands and OEMs to trace raw materials from source, into parts and ultimately to end products — all while retaining privacy over sensitive information.
- Hydraloop Systems announces the global launch of two new smart, decentralized, self-cleaning gray water recycling products: the Hydraloop H600 and Hydraloop Cascade. The H600 has double the treatment capacity of the Hydraloop H300 (a CES 2020 Innovation Award Winner) and is suitable for larger families and small businesses, like bed and breakfasts. The Hydraloop Cascade is a made-to-measure solution and fully scalable, suitable for larger operations such as hotels, lodges, commercial real estate, students flats, apartment blocks and more.
5G Technologies, IoT/Sensors, Photonics and Nanotech:
- Aircision, empowers the high-speed connected world.
- Hiber, announces HiberHilo, the world’s first end-to-end IoT subscription service for remote oil and gas well monitoring.
- Morphotonics, develops and sells roll-to-plate (R2P) OEM production technology for imprinting nano- or microstructures on extremely large area substrates.
- Olisto, makes connected devices and digital services work together, following rules you set yourself.
Press, investors and potential business partners are invited to join the live-streamed opening, which will feature:
- Opening remarks from His Royal Highness Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands and Mona Keijzer, State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy;
- Executive remarks from top CTA leadership, Gary Shapiro, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® president and CEO and Karen Chupka, executive vice president, CES, in their first CES 2021 appearance;
- A lively showcase of groundbreaking NL Tech pioneers and reflections from Charles Marcus, Scientific Director, Microsoft Quantum Lab;
- Launch of the Netherlands CES Innovation Roadshow, which will make virtual stops at innovation hubs in Berlin, Boston, Istanbul, London, New Delhi, Paris, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Taipei, Tel Aviv and Tokyo; and
- A virtual VC roundtable of US-based venture capitalists, hosted by Silicon Valley Bank and the Netherlands’ Holland in the Valley network.
"I am tremendously inspired by this year’s roster of pioneering companies that are representing the Netherlands at CES and our subsequent global roadshow. In the spirit of relentless innovation, this delegation exemplifies the notion that for every global challenge, there is a Dutch solution rooted in groundbreaking technology and unparalleled collaboration,” said Mona Keijzer, Netherlands State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy.
To stay up-to-date on the Netherlands Pavilion announcements and news at CES 2021, please follow @NLNetherlands on Twitter. Contact NLatCES2021@wearemgp.com to set up a meeting with the companies in the CES 2021 Netherlands Pavilion or access the press kit here.
About The Netherlands in the USA
The Netherlands ranks fourth on the World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Index, ranks in the top five of the Global Innovation Index for most innovative economy, and has continuously ranked as one of the top four foreign investors in the US for multiple years. More than 825K jobs in the United States are the result of the strong economic relations with the Netherlands. Through Holland in the Valley, the Dutch ecosystem in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco empowers Dutch entrepreneurs and talent to innovate and scale in the US by offering a network, content and programs. Learn more at https://nlintheusa.com.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.