“Getting cheap car insurance for teenagers can be challenging. However, there are some smart ways that will help teen drivers lower their insurance rates”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 23, 2019
Carinsuranceplan.org has launched a new blog post that explains why is important for teen drivers to online car insurance quotes before purchasing any policy.
For more info and free quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/why-should-teen-drivers-get-quotes-before-buying-car-insurance/
Insurance companies usually consider teens high-risk drivers. Their lack of driving experience and age-associated behaviors make teen drivers be more expensive to be insured. However, there are some ways that will help teen drivers pay less on their insurance premiums:
- Study more and get better grades. Teen drivers that have at least a 3.0 GPA are eligible for this discount at most insurance companies. The value of the discount varies from one insurance company to another, but it can go as high as 35%. Teen drivers will be asked to bring certain proofs of good grades.
- Enroll in a defensive driving course. Defensive driving courses will improve the driving skills of a teen driver. Not only that, but by taking a defensive driving course, teen drivers will find out more about their state's law, the risks they are exposed when driving, and the consequences of DUI or reckless driving. Teen drivers that successfully graduate a defensive driving course are eligible for discounts that vary from 5% to 15%.
- Keep in mind that not all insurance companies treat teen drivers the same. Many insurance companies are willing to collaborate with teen drivers and provide them with better insurance policies. Some insurance companies will require the teen drivers to sign a driving contract where they accept to always drive carefully and obey the laws, wear their seatbelts, never drive while being drunk or under drugs influence, never use their cell phones while behind the wheels, promise to contribute to the car's maintenance, and many other important responsibilities.
- Try to join a family plan. Teen drivers should consider joining the family’s policy in order to take advantage of several discounts and perks. Discounts like multi-car discount, good driver discount, no claim discount extend to the whole plan and the overall policy cost might be lower than the price paid on two separate policies.
- Compare car insurance quotes before signing any insurance contracts. Teen drivers should look for insurance companies that offer good prices. Also, teen drivers can find out how the family’s plan can change if they are added to the policy.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org
Carinsuranceplan.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.