LONDON, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Teramind Inc. (https://www.teramind.co/), a leading global provider of employee monitoring, user & entity behavior analytics ("UEBA"), insider threat detection and endpoint data loss prevention ("DLP") solutions, joins the leading information security thought leaders and companies at Infosecurity Europe in London (stand C90) from 4-6 June 2019. As UK and EU companies commemorate the first anniversary of GDPR, Teramind will debut an upgraded platform focused on prioritizing data privacy as the core enhancement to its solution.
"Teramind is a strong supporter of data privacy and is at the forefront of innovation to accommodate the changing and evolving data privacy requirements and expectations in the UK, EU, the US and around the world," said Alp Hug, CEO of Teramind. "Our newest version of the Teramind platform now delivers capabilities to satisfy GDPR, CCPA and other data privacy regulations, in addition to the privacy and ethical guidelines set by organizations operating in various jurisdictions worldwide."
Teramind's privacy-related solution capabilities include:
- Empowering users to easily use the solution according to their own system's needs with role-based access, customizable to each customer's system
- Ensuring no foul play by administrators with an immutable system log
- Extremely flexible, customizable monitoring profiles, easy to configure by jurisdiction, user population, schedule, project, department, and role basis
- Auto discovery and protection for privacy data such as, Protected Personal Information (PII), Personal Health Information (PHI), Private Financial Data (PFI) and more.
- A collection of specifically designed solutions (https://www.teramind.co/solutions/compliance) to meet compliance regulations and standards including a dedicated Teramind for GDPR (https://www.teramind.co/solutions/compliance/GDPR) to better address the EU data privacy needs.
Teramind customers and partners in the UK and EU are embracing the company's privacy-first approach in its solution's deployment, configuration and customization options.
"Teramind is super powerful technology that European organizations and anyone collecting data from European nationals can take advantage of to ensure GDPR conformance as well as satisfy data breach reporting requirements," said Paulius Petrėtis, Founder, VORAS Consulting (https://www.voras-consulting.com/).
"Teramind is ahead of the competition with a great understanding of local jurisdictions and regulations as it pertains to data privacy. They have a super-configurable product to ensure the best insider threat prevention with data privacy compliance intact," said Jorge Geddes, Managing Director, CyberSecure (https://cybersecure.uk.com/).
Teramind is exhibiting at Infosec London, at stand C90 the latest version of its award winning platform, with the new advanced privacy-first capabilities.
Founded in 2014, Teramind is a leading, global provider of employee monitoring, insider threat detection, and data loss prevention solutions. Over 2,000 organizations in finance, retail, manufacturing, energy, technology, healthcare and government verticals across the globe trust Teramind's award-winning platform to detect, record, and prevent malicious user behavior in addition to helping teams drive productivity and efficiency. The platform is available in both cloud-based and on-premise deployment options to meet any organization's requirements. Teramind is headquartered in Miami, Florida. For more information, visit https://www.teramind.co. Follow Teramind on Twitter @teramindco. Visit IT Security Central (https://itsecuritycentral.teramind.co/) for the latest security news and insight.