Tethr Essentials is an absolute game-changer: as easy to deploy as a survey and with none of the downside and cost historically associated with speech analytics. - Matt Dixon, Tethr Chief Product & Research Officer
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) June 21, 2019
Tethr, the leading AI-powered conversational intelligence platform for listening enterprises today announced Tethr Essentials, a new product offering that both simplifies and accelerates the ability for organizations to discover business-impacting insights from their customer conversations.
Companies have long struggled with traditional means of measuring customer experience. For example, customer surveys, while easy to deploy and widely used, suffer from ever plummeting response rates and with their biased responses are increasingly becoming an ineffective means to gauge customer feedback. Companies have also turned to consultancies to implement best-practice learnings and while these frameworks can be rigorous and validated by research, they have proven to provide generic findings and episodic observations that don’t deliver improved customer experience. Finally, traditional speech analytics, while enabling listening at scale though AI, has suffered from low adoption rates and can be expensive and time consuming to implement making it difficult to make improvements.
Tethr Essentials addresses each of these shortcomings by providing:
- Insights from all customer interactions - not just those from satisfied or frustrated customers, replacing the need for customer surveys
- Detailed context behind entire customer conversations, helping companies understand not only what happened during an interaction but why it happened
- Voice of customer data interpreted based on decades of customer experience and sales research from the world’s top institutions
- An extremely easy to use experience that was purpose-built to be used by practitioners, eliminating the need for expensive data scientists and enabling companies to create teams of “citizen data scientists”
“Companies have been looking for an alternative to surveys for a long time,” explains Matt Dixon, Tethr’s Chief Product & Research Office and co-author of The Effortless Experience. “Unfortunately, while AI-powered speech analytics always held tremendous promise as a new technology that could help companies to ‘listen at scale,’ the technology has been too difficult to deploy and too expensive to resource to really be a viable alternative to surveys. In this respect, Tethr Essentials is an absolute game-changer: as easy to deploy as a survey and with none of the downside and cost historically associated with speech analytics.”
The Tethr AI-enabled platform has been trained based on decades of research on Customer Effort, first published in The Effortless Experience and subsequently validated by analysis of millions of customer conversations to detect friction points and other impediments or drivers of customer loyalty. This research was initially conducted as part of a unique Tethr partnership with CEB (now Gartner) to build the world's only native effort algorithm into an AI-based conversation analytics platform. Tethr Essentials leverages this platform and expands upon it - combining additional sources of customer effort insight beyond what was captured in the original research or that can be found through survey-based approaches to measuring effort.
Tethr Essentials combines packaged insights, prescriptive dashboards and reports that companies can immediately utilize to mine their customer interactions for sources of friction and measurably improve their customer experience. Tethr Essentials includes:
- 100+ research-backed categories representing thousands of validated phrases and utterances associated with a multitude of ways that customers experience friction and reps cause it
- Automatic detection of sources of Customer Effort, loyalty indicators such as churn and perceptions of the commercial experience with the company’s reps and brand.
- On-demand searchable voice of customer with a full transcript and archive of all customer conversations
- The market’s first machine learning-based, predictive effort score: the Tethr Effort Index (TEI), also announced today and providing out of the box effort scoring for every interaction without the need for customer surveys
- Optional Tethr Builder licenses, enabling practitioners to build new categories and further train Tethr’s AI engine
Tethr Essentials plugs into a customer’s call recording and chat infrastructure and with Tethr’s packaged integrations to many popular telephony and recording systems, easily consumes conversational data from the network, cloud or on-premise using enterprise-class design to ensure security and privacy.
Tethr Essentials is available immediately and the Tethr Effort Index will be available in July 2019. Pricing starts at $4200/mo with an annual agreement.
Tethr will be demonstrating Tethr Essentials at the Customer Contact Week conference in Las Vegas, June 24-28, 2019.
Tethr is a cloud-based conversation intelligence platform that combines powerful AI, machine learning and decades of customer experience research to surface contextual insights from phone calls and other customer interactions. Customers are using Tethr to quickly, easily and accurately turn large amounts of unstructured customer conversation data into information that fuels smarter decisions and improved business performance. For more information, visit tethr.com.