Judged Exclusively by School District Superintendents, The Awards Will Honor This Year's Edtech Visionaries and Innovators
NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Institute for Education Innovation (IEI), a national school superintendent think tank that serves as the bridge between district leaders and the K-12 industry to develop solutions to the greatest challenges in public education, today announced the finalists of its Second Annual Supes' Choice Awards.
The Supes' Choice Awards are the only education industry awards judged exclusively by school district superintendents. Each edtech product and solution is evaluated based on a commitment to student outcomes, innovation and ingenuity, client support, interactivity, and engagement.
Even more rewarding to the finalists is the unique opportunity to secure the undivided attention of superintendent judges from across the nation and receive constructive feedback throughout the evaluation process. The insights edtech companies received from district leaders in the inaugural Supes' Choice Awards helped many elevate their services or solutions from practical tools to must-haves for student success.
"After the success of last year's Supes' Choice Awards, edtech companies quickly recognized this opportunity was like no other in the industry," said Doug Roberts, founder and CEO of IEI. "The Awards are not just a celebration of what they've already achieved, but the steps they'll take to innovate moving forward. When a company can engage with superintendents from a diverse collective of districts, they ensure any future enhancements to their solutions will better align with the needs of the students they serve."
This year, the Supes' Choice Awards received more than 100 submissions from a variety of edtech companies. The finalists for each category include:
- K-12 Newcomer Award: ClassLink and Schoolytics
- Equity Champion: Hazel Health and Paper
- STEM/STEAM Instructional Solution: SmartLab and STEMscopes
- Literacy Instructional Solution: NoRedInk, Lexia, and DreamBox
- Math Instructional Solution: Magma Math and DreamBox
- Critical Thinking Institutional Solution: LANGUAGE! Live and thinkLaw
- College and Career Readiness Solution: CollegeVine, Scrible, and Pathful, Inc.
- Virtual Instructional Experience: FEV Tutor and Pear Deck
- SEL Solution of the Year: RoboKind and Robin
- Keeping Kids Safe Award: Hazel Health and Navigate360
- Most Innovative PD Solution: Lexia LETRS®, National Certificate for STEM Teaching, and Frontline
- Communications and Family Engagement: Bloomz and Apptegy
- Learning Management System: PowerSchool and Savvas
- Operations/Finance/HR Solution: Allovue and PowerSchool
Winners will be revealed at the Supes' Choice Awards Gala in New York City on Tuesday, December 8. Anyone in the education industry is invited to attend the celebration, which includes dinner, the awards ceremony, and live entertainment. For more information, please visit http://www.supeschoice.com.
About the Institute for Education Innovation
Superintendents are defenders of our children's right to a high-quality public education and lead their teams toward effective, sustainable solutions to age-old problems. They must be at the center of discussions around when, where, and how innovation will affect teaching and learning. Many education solution providers, funders, researchers, and thought leaders are mission-driven: they do what they do to improve student outcomes. The Institute for Education Innovation bridges gaps between the individuals and organizations committed to seeing students succeed in school and life, creating a safe space for constructive problem-solving and innovative thinking. http://www.instituteforedinnovation.com.
Sarah Williamson, SWPR Group, 5033493548, [email protected]
SOURCE Institute for Education Innovation