SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The boutique Silicon Valley law firm The Patent Law Office PC announces that its advanced patent filing and support system will be featured in the Intellectual Property Expert Guide 2021. With ingenious use of A.I. technology to assist clients and staff, the firm is able to operate cost-efficiently and responsively to client needs in providing high-quality, secure, yet touchless provisioning of patent, trademark, and IP legal services to clients.
The Patent Law Office PC was formed in late 2020 with highly seasoned patent professionals. The people at the Patent Law Office PC has drafted thousands of patent applications for a wide range of clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. With AI, we perfected our patent quality review methodology in our quest to ensure high quality patent applications and our predictive technology provides us with probabalistic USPTO art unit placement for best prosecution placement, and we prosecute them with interactive video conferencing to get the broadest possible claims granted in light of best licensing practices and the evolving case law. Experience include the following:
- Represented the country's largest dental companies from start-up to IPO in a variety of intellectual property matters, including procurement, prosecution, due diligence assessments, opinions, and litigation, involving technologies such as dental materials, methods of manufacturing, 3D printed manufacturing systems, software systems, and dental appliance cleaning systems, among others, and also implemented HIPAA system for the company.
- Represented a medical device start-up in intellectual property matters, including procurement and prosecution, involving technologies such as minimally invasive devices, and surgical devices.
- Represented a fabless 3D semiconductor company in intellectual property matters, including procurement and prosecution, involving technologies such as FinFET and monolithic 3D IC design.
- Represented the world's largest semiconductor fabrication equipment company in intellectual property matters, including procurement and prosecution of semiconductor processing equipment.
- Represented the R&D research arm of an international company in intellectual property matters, including procurement and prosecution, involving technologies such as blockchain, wireless communication, laser communication, search engine, microgrid systems, renewable systems, image recognition, smart car, and quantum computing.
- Represented a microbial start-up in intellectual property matters, including contract negotiations and procurement and prosecution of genetic processing and microbial design and cultivation.
- Represents numerous Silicon Valley startup companies in intellectual property matters, including management of intellectual property portfolios, procurement and prosecution, litigation, and opinions, involving technologies such as blockchain, cryptocurrency, virtual reality, augmented reality, Internet-of-Things (IOT), gene-based data processing systems, houseware products, data storage systems, office equipment and furniture, computers and software, business methods, internet applications, health/medical systems, electronic devices, material compositions, and manufacturing processes.
Patent Attorney Bao Tran notes, "Our I.T. system embodies these best-practices to enable us to operate efficiently in light of Covid restrictions. Our attorneys utilize the most advanced AI methodology to provide superior patent prosecution services. The result is not only cost-savings for our clients, but also quality and speed in the race to file!" We offer innovative and flexible pricing models to provide both price and value for every client.
Start-ups and public companies alike appreciate our attentiveness to quality and cost. Mr. William Moon, CTO of publicly traded Reflect Scientific Inc., notes, "Any tool, such as A.I. or NLP that saves countless hours in processing and delivering a patent for any company will be a lifesaver, and has a bright future in the patent business. Just as cell phones became ubiquitous, A.I. will become ubiquitous. If A.I. is used to discover new I.P., that should certainly be allowed. The inventor can easily be assigned to the person that spent countless hours defining the A.I. tasks rather than assigning it to the computer system that number crunched the data. Giving credit to A.I. for a patent is like giving credit to a hammer for building a house. Congratulations to early adopter companies who have harnessed aspects of this new and exciting technology." PatentOffice.io's work for Reflect Scientific's Covid vaccine cryogenic transport technology was recently featured by the company in its press release.
Clients realize that patents are not simply trophies to be mounted on patent walls, but are means for monetization or improving shareholder value. To this point, Zvi Or-Bach, President and CEO of MonolithIC 3D™ Inc. notes that, "We at MonolithIC 3D been working with Bao Tran over many years. Mr. Tran was always available to help us with any patents related issue. Mr. Tran has always been very knowledgeable and efficient, and we have been very happy to have him as part of our team. We highly recommend him."
In turn, Attorney Bao Tran congratulates Mr. Or-Bach's leadership and multi-million dollar IP licensing success: "Patents prosecuted by our staff have been licensed and/or sold to a wide range of buyers and licensees. We congratulate MonolithIC 3D™ Inc. on its recent licensing success with one of the world's largest producers of electronic devices, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. Few companies can claim such success with the consolidated semiconductor industry."
Ms. Mary Kimani, Director of Plant-Grow, the world's technology leader in microbial biofertilizers, states: "Being a bio-innovation company, we have developed a platform specially designed for agricultural use to deliver a dependable technology that can improve the food supply so that future generations can live comfortably and healthy. Our products are teaming with microbes, natural occurring microscopic organisms that keep the soil alive. Through in depth research, we have successfully selected unique microbial profiles which help rejuvenate soil depleted of nutrients. Our technology is documented using the TrustyIP solutions. Our IP submissions are perfected and patented by the lawyers at the Patent Law Office, PC.. We applied last year and just received our allowance last week. Obviously we are happy with the Patent Law Office's work."
The Patent Law Office, P.C., is a leading patent preparation and prosecution firm. The firm specializes in patent prosecution, portfolio building, and patent licensing/monetization services for tech companies. The firm actively supports probono efforts and non-profits to help individual inventors.
Alan Tran, Patent Law Office, PC, 4085287490, [email protected]
SOURCE Patent Law Office, PC