You’ll learn from and be inspired by top celebrity travel experts and be immersed in cultures from around the globe. This is America’s Favorite Travel Show for a reason and if you love to travel, it cannot be missed.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) November 20, 2018
Discover the world in one weekend as the Travel & Adventure Show announces its return to the Los Angeles Convention Center on February 16th and 17th, 2019. The nation’s largest travel show will help anyone looking to find, plan, and book their next vacation, discovering thousands of travel adventures.
Destination experts will be on-hand to help travelers explore domestic and international getaways, luxurious cruises, adventurous escapes and much more with exclusive travel discounts only offered at the show. Travel enthusiasts will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with thousands of travel experts and personalize their next adventure.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and gain inspiration from the world’s top travel experts and celebrities, as they present seminars and answer questions over the two-day event. At the Travel Theater they will meet:
- Samantha Brown, Host, Samantha Brown’s Places to Love on PBS
- Rick Steves, Travel Writer, Host of Rick Steves’ Europe and Travel with Rick Steves
- Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of the Frommer Guides and Publisher of Frommers.com
- Patricia Schultz, Author of the New York Times Bestseller “1,000 Places to See Before You Die”
- Josh Gates, Host, Executive Producer of Discovery Channel’s Expedition Unknown
From Alaska to Florida, Europe to Asia and the South Pacific, attendees will find great travel options at the Travel & Adventure Show from the show's major sponsors including MSC Cruises, Switzerland Tourism and the European Tour Operators Association.
“At the Travel & Adventure Show, you will have the chance to meet one-on-one with representatives from the top travel brands in the world helping travelers personalize and book their next vacation at a price that you can’t find anywhere else,” said John Golicz, CEO of Unicomm, LLC, the producer of the Travel & Adventure Show Series. “You’ll learn from and be inspired by top celebrity travel experts and be immersed in cultures from around the globe. This is America’s Favorite Travel Show for a reason and if you love to travel, it cannot be missed.”
Guests can get their picture taken in their favorite destination at the Visit Billings Montana Green Screen and even learn how to SCUBA dive in a heated dive pool.
The travel show will also feature U.S. Passport and Global Entry acceptance events, where the L.A. Passport Agency will be accepting new passport applications and passport renewals. In addition to passport acceptance, this area will also feature CBP Global Entry Program appointments, taking place right on the show floor. You can find out all the details about the passport application requirements at travel.state.gov/passports.
Experts will also be available at multiple stages providing travel tips.
- At the Savvy Traveler Theater stage, visitors will interact with travel experts on subjects ranging from packing and travel technology, to maximizing credit card reward points and what to do if disaster strikes while traveling.
- At the Destination Theater, travelers will receive destination-specific information from local experts containing information on when to go, how to get there, what to see, and off-the-beaten-path attractions from destinations like Alaska, Arizona, Switzerland, and Mongolia, among others.
- At the Global Beats Stage, attendees can feel the beat and experience the rhythm of cultural dances and performances during more than 20 presentations throughout the weekend.
The LA Travel & Adventure Show will take place on February 16th and 17th at the LA Convention Center. The show opens at 9:30 a.m. Saturday for travel professionals; the public can attend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Attendees can purchase single-day and two-day tickets online now for the discounted rate of $11/$18 with promo code: LAPR19 or on-site for $15/$22. Children 16 and under are free and on-site tickets can be purchased with cash only. For tickets and event information, visit http://latravelshow.com
About Unicomm, LLC and the Travel & Adventure Show Series
UNICOMM LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world-class trade shows and conferences. Unicomm’s properties include the nation’s largest and longest running series of travel events, the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco/Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas and Boston, which is new in 2019.