NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 28, 2020
Website planning encompasses detailed goals, research, budgeting and strategy for every aspect of creating, launching and maintaining a website.
Digital Silk, a global digital agency, shared the key steps businesses should take in order to achieve their business goals and get the most out of website traffic.
The seven steps required in website planning are:
1. Describe the business background in detail
2. State the business objectives for the website and how results will be measured
3. Define the target audience and competitors
4. Outline functional and non-functional specifications of the website
5. Define the website budget
6. Outline the website project procurement process for web design agencies
7. Set deadlines and outline the alternative until the website is complete
Before procuring a website designer, businesses should have a website planning phase. Successful website planning can save money, avoid issues and mistakes and enable optimal results that serve business objectives.
About Digital Silk: Digital Silk is a creative digital agency focused on growing brands online. From custom websites to digital marketing, Digital Silk creates SUPERIOR digital experiences to drive higher conversions, greater brand engagement & measurable results.