ASPPB will use Certemy to streamline and automate their examination process for psychology boards in all fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and all ten provinces of Canada.
COSTA MESA, Calif. (PRWEB) February 20, 2020
Certemy, a leading provider of credentialing management software for certification and licensing organizations, announced today that the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB) has selected Certemy to streamline and automate their examination process for all member boards. ASPPB supports state, provincial, and territorial agencies responsible for the licensure of psychologists throughout the United States and Canada. Certemy will replace Pearson Credentialing Manager (PCM), a credentialing software platform that is being phased out by its parent company in 2020.
“Certemy provides all the functionality and customizability we need to replace PCM at a reasonable cost,” said Matthew Turner, Ph.D., Senior Director of Examination Services at the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB). “We are confident that Certemy’s product capabilities and industry expertise will ensure a robust and flexible solution for ourselves and our member boards.”
Certemy Benefits for ASPPB
- One comprehensive solution that standardizes, streamlines, and automates the test registration, candidate tracking, and score reporting processes for all ASPPB jurisdictions (member boards) throughout North America and Canada
- Seamless integration with Pearson VUE using Single Sign On (SSO) and automated, API-driven data exchange
- Ability to create and change workflows without custom programming
- Option to customize workflows for individual jurisdictions or regions
- Simplified management of registration invalidations
- Automated collection of online payments with immediate receipt of funds
- Access to aggregated data for reporting, analysis, and decision support
- Option to collect custom data to drive additional insights
Certemy Benefits for ASPPB Jurisdictions (Member Boards)
- Fully automated, ASPPB-approved solution for test registration, candidate tracking, and score reporting
- Automatic system-generated reminders to ensure candidates register and complete tests on time
- Streamlined management of candidate test accommodations
The Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB) is the alliance of state, provincial, and territorial agencies responsible for the licensure and certification of psychologists throughout the United States and Canada. ASPPB was formed to serve psychology boards in the two countries. Currently, the psychology boards of all fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam and all ten provinces of Canada are members of ASPPB. Learn more about ASPPB at https://www.asppb.net.
Certemy is the most affordable and configurable SaaS software platform for professional credentialing and exam management. Our platform streamlines and automates credentialing and testing workflows to help credentialing organizations become more efficient, transparent, and agile while reducing IT costs and administrative burdens. We help our customers automate exam candidate management and score reporting by integrating with popular test delivery solutions. We deliver the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable SaaS pricing and no implementation or change fees. And we provide the only solution that business users can change themselves without IT help or programming. An active member of the credentialing community, Certemy is a proud member of The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR), the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), and the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). Learn more about Certemy at https://certemy.com.