Increasing complexities often force study teams to start looking for multi-vendor approaches
TORONTO (PRWEB) January 08, 2020
There’s a lot of discussion around the benefits of a unified platform, or one-stop-shop for eClinical solutions (Electronic Data Capture [EDC], Interactive Response Technology [IRT], eConsent, electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes [ePRO], etc.). While a single platform may satisfy the needs of smaller studies, what happens when your studies become larger and your protocols become more complex? Increasing complexities often force study teams to start looking for multi-vendor approaches.
On Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 11am EST (4pm GMT/UK), three expert panelists will lead a live session where they will discuss:
- How a harmonized IRT & EDC integration can transform clinical trial execution
- The benefits of utilizing two best-of-breed eClinical software solutions (pros and cons of the multi-vendor approach)
- How to optimize workflow and streamline patient randomization and drug supply management to support complex studies
The featured speakers include:
- Scott Dixon, Global Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Suvoda
- Drew Garty, Chief Technology Officer, CDMS, Veeva Systems
- Catherine Munera, PhD, Head of Biometrics, Cara Therapeutics
Catherine Munera from Cara Therapeutics will discuss the benefits the company has seen in their studies by moving from a single provider to a harmonized, best-of-breed approach. The webinar will also include other examples illustrating both Suvoda and Veeva support patient cohort branching, treatment cycles and system integrations.
For more information or to register for this event, visit The Benefits of a Seamless IRT and EDC Integration in Clinical Trial Execution.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.