GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) September 13, 2019
The Bengtson Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery offers a vast range of surgical and non-surgical techniques for women and men: everything from breast augmentation, tummy tucks, and liposuction to laser treatments and injectables. If you’re hoping to learn more about the most advanced aesthetic treatments available or talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon in Michigan (including the new Dr. David Alfonso, who’s been welcoming patients throughout the summer), All That Glows is a chance to have your questions answered in a fun-filled atmosphere. For one evening only, you’ll also be able to find great deals on cosmetic treatments, including non-surgical procedures, wrinkle relaxers, injectables, and more—along with other surprises!
All That Glows is set for Sept. 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. You are is invited to stop by for a night focused on “you”: your unique interests and your personal goals for cosmetic enhancement. The All That Glows event focuses on everything relating to beauty, body, and skincare.
There will be a number of exclusive specials and packages only available at All That Glows 2019, including:
- A bonus gift card for 20 free units of BOTOX® with every purchase of any three facial fillers (mix and match from Belotero®, Juvederm® Ultra, Restylane® Defyne, and other related fillers)
- Lips, Lines, & Lashes Package (one syringe of Refyne, 36 units of Xeomin®, and one Latisse®) for just $1,060
- A bonus $75 Visa gift card included with a purchase of 20 to 99 units of JEUVEAU®
- Two bonus $75 gift cards for a purchase of 100+ units of JEUVEAU®
- A gift card for 30 free units of Xeomin® with each purchase of a Hand Rejuvenation Package (three syringes of Restylane® Lyft and three Glytone Hand Peels)
- One ThermiSmooth® treatment (eyes or lips) for just $240
Attendees are invited to call, go online, or visit the practice to purchase specials ahead of time, beginning Thursday, Sept. 12, at 6 p.m. Book a one-on-one consultation with an Aesthetic Expert or Master Aesthetician from the Bengtson Center to learn more about the great number of products and treatments available—or to get more information about the deals being offered.
All That Glows will be held at the Bengtson Center for Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery at 2155 East Paris, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI.