In expanding its commitment to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge, The Beryl Institute introduces the Physician Council.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (PRWEB) July 15, 2019
In expanding its commitment to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge, The Beryl Institute introduces the Physician Council. The Council represents a group of professionals committed to sharing ideas and expanding the engagement of physicians in The Beryl Institute community. The primary focus is to strategically build a network who work collaboratively with the Institute’s Executive Team to develop a strategy for healthcare leader engagement in the broader patient experience movement.
“Physicians are at the center of influencing healthcare experiences. The council represents a passionate and committed group of physician leaders excited to come together to share their ideas and find solutions that will influence the lived experience of their patients, colleagues and the entire care team.” said Deanna Frings, Vice President Learning and Professional Development, The Beryl Institute. “We are honored to have such a respected and diverse group of physicians dedicated to helping influence the ongoing conversation and shape the direction of the experience movement.”
Complementing the Institute’s other boards and councils, Physician Council members have demonstrated passion in patient experience within a healthcare provider organization.
- Harris Baden, MD, Medical Director of Experience, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Justin Bright, MD, CPXP, Senior Staff Physician, Henry Ford Hospital
- Brandon Parkhurst, MD, CPXP, Medical Director, Adult Primary Care Service Line, Marshfield Clinic
- Allison Tothy, MD, CPXP, Associate Professor, University of Chicago
- Elizabeth Brady, MD, CPXP, Provider Leader Patient Experience, Baystate Medical Center
- James Callahan, MD, Physician Advisory, Patient and Family Experience, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- James Castellone, MD, CPXP, Medical Director, Eastern CT Health Network
- Liza DiLeo Thomas, MD, CPXP, Medical Director of Patient and Provider Advocacy, Oschner Health System
- Anne Marie Hadley, MBBS, CXO, Monash Health
- Chadi Ibrahim, MD, CPXP, Chief Experience Officer, Beaumont Health, Troy
- Alpana Kharkar, MD, Outpatient Co-chair, Exceptional Care Experience, San Rafael, Kaiser Permanente
- Paul Lansdowne, MD, Medical Director for Physician Service Excellence, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Swati Mehta, MD, Executive Director of Patient Experience, Vituity
- Holly Mintz, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Ambulatory Services, Elliott Health System
- Amanda Montalbano, MD, Medical Director, Patient and Family Engagement, Children’s Mercy, Kansas City
- Sofie Morgan, MD, Associate Chief Quality Officer for Patient Experience, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Sachin Patel, MD, Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician, Wakemed Health & Hospitals
- Kyle Rehder, MD, Physician Quality Officer, Duke University Health System
- Jonathan Ross, MD, Professor of Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Shehzad Saeed, MD, Associated Chief Medical Officer, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Donna Smith, MD, Executive Medical Director, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Prashant Vaishnava, MD, Director of Quality and Inpatient Services, Mount Sinai Heart, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Michael Witt, MD, CPXP, Faculty Physician, Emergency Medicine Residency, Arnot Ogden Medical Center
For more information on the Physician Council of The Beryl Institute, visit: https://www.theberylinstitute.org/page/PHYSICIANCOUNCIL
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice dedicated to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge. We define patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.