WASHINGTON (PRWEB) July 27, 2020
The Besen Group estimates that the spectrum auction will raise over $40 Billion with the average cost of $0.46 per MHz-POP for the continental US and Alaska based on its C-Band Spectrum Evaluation Tool.
The tool contains a spectrum pricing table that breaks down each Partial Economic Area (PEA) into four different population densities. The tool assigns an estimated price per MHz-POP for each PEA based on their population density. Population densities include very dense, urban, suburban and rural. Enterprises will have the option to overwrite the estimated price per MHz-POP based on their own spectrum valuation for each PEA population density.
“Given C-band spectrum has excellent capacity and coverage characteristics for 5G, we estimate that the auction will be the most competitive auction for 5G spectrum. We expect mobile network operators, cable operators, enterprises and new entrants to participate in the auction,” said Alex Besen, Founder and CEO of The Besen Group LLC.
The Besen Group offers C-Band Spectrum Evaluation Tool with a corporate license basis to enterprises. The tool also includes one hour telephone consultation with the senior wireless analyst to explain the methodology and assumptions.
The limited version of the C-Band Spectrum Evaluation Tool can be downloaded at:
The Besen Group CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool contains the following worksheets:
- Worksheet # 1: Cover
- Worksheet # 2: Disclaimer
- Worksheet # 3: The Besen Group
- Worksheet # 4: Instructions
- Worksheet # 5: PEA Data
- Worksheet # 6: Spectrum Pricing Table
- Worksheet # 7: Spectrum Valuation
- Worksheet # 8: Pivot Table
- Worksheet # 9: Pivot Table Chart
- Worksheet # 10:Pivot Chart
For information on C-Band Spectrum Evaluation Tool, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, The Besen Group offers enterprises the following services prior to auction and during the auction:
- Bidder Strategy Assessment
- Bidder Spectrum Needs Assessment
- Competitor and Spectrum Demand Assessment
- Competitor Auction Bidder Strategy Assessment
- Spectrum Valuation & Business Case Development
- Bidding Strategy and Sensitivity Analysis