WASHINGTON (PRWEB) March 02, 2020
The tool contains a spectrum pricing table that breaks down each county into four different population densities. The tool assigns an estimated price per MHz-POP for each county based on their population density. Population densities include very dense, urban, suburban and rural. Enterprises will have the option to overwrite the estimated price per MHz-POP based on their own spectrum valuation for each county population density.
“We estimate the average cost of $0.17 per MHz-POP for CBRS PAL auction based on the global mid-band spectrum average cost and the average cost of US 2.5 GHz spectrum band. We discounted the average cost of $/MHz-POP for PAL auction due to CBRS limited power limits and CBRS spectrum sharing characteristics”, said Alex Besen, Founder and CEO of The Besen Group LLC. “We recommend enterprises to incorporate the spectrum costs in their CBRS business plan and have a solid understanding of their return on investment”.
“CBRS provides an innovative spectrum coverage model for enterprises to deploy 4G and 5G use cases. The FCC’s upcoming PAL auction is also an excellent opportunity for enterprises to consider bidding for valuable mid-band spectrum to deploy their own private networks”, said Will Townsend, Senior Analyst, Moor Insights & Strategy.
The Besen Group offers CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool with a corporate license basis to enterprises. The tool also includes one hour telephone consultation with the senior wireless analyst to explain the methodology and assumptions.
The limited version of the CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool can be downloaded at:
The Besen Group CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool contains the following worksheets:
- Worksheet # 1: Cover
- Worksheet # 2: Disclaimer
- Worksheet # 3: The Besen Group
- Worksheet # 4: Instructions
- Worksheet # 5: County Data
- Worksheet # 6: Spectrum Pricing Table
- Worksheet # 7: Spectrum Valuation
- Worksheet # 8: Pivot Table
- Worksheet # 9: Pivot Chart
For more information on CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Besen Group can develop a customized CBRS Spectrum Evaluation Tool based on each enterprise auction and go-to-market strategy. The Besen Group also offers enterprises auction bid strategy and game theory as well as business planning services to develop customized business cases based on their use cases for the CBRS spectrum.
In addition, The Besen Group offers following consulting, training and market research services to enterprises who are considering launching their services in CBRS spectrum:
- Mobile Data Service Portfolio:
- CBRS Business Case Tool for Private LTE Networks:
- CBRS Business Case Tool for Neutral Host Networks:
- CBRS Seminar:
- Private LTE Seminar:
- Disney CBRS Private LTE Case Study:
- GE CBRS Private LTE Case Study:
- NFL CBRS Private LTE Case Study:
- PGA Tour CBRS Private LTE Case Study:
- ISM Raceway CBRS Private LTE Case Study: http://www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/CBRS.Case.Study.ISM.Raceway.pdf
- Xfinity Mobile CBRS Private LTE Case Study: http://www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/CBRS.Case.Study.Xfinity.Mobile.pdf
- Spectrum Mobile CBRS Private LTE Case Study: http://www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/CBRS.Case.Study.Spectrum.Mobile.pdf
- 7 Cedars Casino CBRS Private LTE Case Study:
- American Dream Mall CBRS Private LTE Case Study: http://www.thebesengroup.com/downloads/CBRS.Case.Study.American.Dream.pdf