Where Real Estate Is Never Boring!
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) December 29, 2020
1) First-year "American Idol" winner in 2002, Kelly Clarkson has not only crafted a stellar award-winning career but has also developed a unique home-decorating style that could easily bear her name. In 2020, Kelly decided to sell her Encino, California home asking $9.995 million.
2) Sir Sean Connery was not only one of the most famous actors of the past 50 years, in 1999 he was named the “Sexiest Man of the Century” by "People" magazine. Connery's former home, which was used in several scenes of his Bond-movie "Never Say Never Again" when it was filmed in the South of France, was on the market in 2020 at $33.87 million.
3) The A-List couple of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen owned one of the most stylish homes in Beverly Hills, which they listed in 2020 at $23.95 million. It sold almost immediately.
4) The Beverly Hills home of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston was going to be their forever love nest when they bought it in 2001, soon after their much-publicized marriage. Their former home sold in 2020 for $32.5 million.
5) A standout as the fifth “Bond, James Bond,” Pierce Brosnan held on to the elegant lifestyle long after his Bond tenure ended in 2002 as the owner of a stunning-and-exotic, Thai-inspired compound on 117 feet of oceanfront in Malibu. Brosnan's home went on the market in 2020 at $100 million.
6) Singer-songwriter Marc Anthony owns one of the largest homes in South Florida at 20,546 square feet of living space with 12 bedrooms and 13.5 baths. Marc recently put it on the market at $27 million.
7) Jennifer Lawrence sold her stunning New York City penthouse in 2020 for $9.9 million.
8) America still mourns the loss of Regis Philbin. Regis sold his longtime Connecticut mansion in 2020 - just a few weeks before he died.
9) “Baby One More Time” when it comes to the Britney Spears mansion in Beverly Hills to change hands. It was the home she bought in 2007 after her divorce from Kevin Federline, that she later sold for a $2 million loss. In 2020, new owners put Britney's former home on the market at $6.5 million.
10) Elvis Presley was already at his peak of popularity in 1967 when he picked "Look" magazine’s “House of Tomorrow” for his and Priscilla’s L.A. home. In 2020, current owners listed the home at $2.5 million. It was immediately snapped up by an unnamed buyer.