“Drivers looking to save money on car insurance should take a look at the discounts offered by providers. Some of these discounts can help drivers save hundreds of dollars per year,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 03, 2021
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that presents the best discounts for saving money on car insurance.
For more info and free quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/top-car-insurance-discounts/
Drivers are constantly seeking ways to save money on car insurance. To pay less on their premiums, drivers should consider taking advantage of the discounts that are offered by insurers. Car insurance companies are offering discounts for various reasons, so it will be wise for drivers to check if they are eligible to get some of these discounts.
The best discounts that can help the policyholders save the most on car insurance are the following:
- Bundling discount. In many cases, the bundling discount is the most rewarding discount a driver can get. To be eligible for this discount, drivers are required to purchase a house and car insurance together from the same insurance provider. If the policyholder doesn't own a house, then they can combine different types of insurance with their car insurance. Policyholders can combine renter's insurance, health insurance, life insurance, or even boat insurance in order to get a bundling discount. Depending on how many policies they combine and the value of the goods that are insured on those policies, drivers can get a discount that can be as large as 20%.
- Good driver discount. Insurance companies are satisfied by their customers that manage to keep their driving records clean. For this reason, insurers are offering good driver discounts. However, drivers can be eligible for this discount only if they manage to keep their driving records intact for a period of years. In most cases, insurers will offer this discount to drivers that succeeded to stay away from traffic violations for a period that is between three to five years.
- Good student discount. Teenage drivers are considered high-risk by insurance companies. This is no surprise, as statistics show that inexperienced teen drivers are more likely to be involved in a car accident. Also, teen drivers tend to drive recklessly. However, not all teen drivers have to pay for expensive insurance policies. Students that can prove they have 3.0 GPA will be rewarded with a discount from the insurance companies.
- Good credit score discount. Insurance companies claim they found a correlation between a driver’s credit score and the chances for that driver to file a claim. Therefore, drivers with a poor credit score are more likely to file an insurance claim. For this reason, drivers with a bad or poor credit score will pay more on insurance compared to those that have a good or excellent credit score.
- Loyalty discount. Drivers that stayed with the same insurance company for a number of years, might be entitled to a loyalty discount that is around 10%. Usually, insurance companies will offer a loyalty discount to customers that stayed at them for a period that is between three to five years.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.