“Maintaining a good driving record, is just one of the multiple methods that can help drivers pay less on their car insurance”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 12, 2019
Carinsuranceplan.org has launched a new blog post that presents several methods that can help drivers obtain cheaper car insurance rates.
For more info, please visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/top-tips-that-will-help-you-save-on-car-insurance/.
Car insurance can be expensive for many persons. But without insurance, drivers cannot legally drive on the roads. To save money on car insurance, drivers can follow the next tips:
- Avoid causing accidents or traffic violations. Insurance companies reward drivers that are not involved in accidents and do not receive tickets. Depending on the insurance companies, drivers must keep their records clean for a period that ranges from three to five years.
- Keep or improve the current credit score. Insurance companies claim they found a correlation between a driver’s credit score and the possibility of that driver to fil a claim for damages. For this reason, drivers that have good or excellent credit scores pay less on their insurance premiums.
- Choose a safe car to drive. Vehicles that are cheap to repair or replace have lower insurance rates. Drivers are recommended to purchase slightly used cars that have several safety features already installed.
- Consider dropping full coverage on less-valuable cars. If a vehicle value is less than ten full coverage premiums payments, then keeping full coverage makes no sense. Keeping full coverage for an old car is usually a mistake.
- Pay-in-full. Drivers will no longer pay for administration fees and will save between 5% to 10% of the total price of the policy.
- Look for additional discounts. Insurance providers offer multiple discounts to their customers. Drivers should contact their insurance carriers and see for what discounts they are eligible.
- Check the insurance market periodically. Policyholders should check the insurance market once every six months. Many events can happen in a policyholder's life in six months. Events, like getting married or moving to a better neighborhood, can have a serious impact on the insurance premiums. That's why getting online quotes is important.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/
Carinsuranceplan.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.