PLANTATION, Fla. (PRWEB) March 17, 2020
The ChaseData Mobile Portal provides immediate access to all of the “must know,” call center metrics essential for successful call center operations. All ChaseData clients now have full and free access to a well-organized series of real-time dashboards, based on decades of industry experience and in collaboration with our call center clients.
What Sets the ChaseData Mobile Portal Tool Apart?
Operating a profitable modern call center requires managers to leverage the vast amounts of data captured every minute. The truth is, today’s call center managers understand that this data is valuable but struggle to understand the volumes of complex interaction data. The ChaseData Mobile Portal transforms real-time, complex call center data into understandable and actionable visualization. Managers are now able use of this data to make better informed business decisions that grow call center profits.
Optimize Decision Making.
- Better insights through reports: Understand historical data visually through compelling reports.
- Share Real-Time information: Deploy call center and NOC mounted monitors displaying leaderboards, call volume, agent activity states, etc.
- Keep an eye on your operations from anywhere: Securely monitor real-time metrics/KPIs using any mobile device.
- Better planning: Use trends to better allocate resource such as staffing, capital expenditures, etc.
- Zero cost tool: The ChaseData Mobile Portal is 100% FREE for all ChaseData powered call centers.
Based in South Florida, ChaseData is a major developer of call center and customer service software solutions. For more information on the ChaseData Mobile Portal or any of ChaseData’s CCaaS solutions, visit their website or contact ChaseData at:
1200 S. Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324