The event’s industry keynotes are raising the bar on incentives for innovation, identifying the silver lining of COVID-19, and embracing diversity, transparency and inclusivity.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) July 15, 2020
The Conference Forum is pleased to announce the keynote speakers for the 10th annual DPHARM: Disruptive Innovations in Clinical Research event. DPHARM will be celebrating its 10th anniversary virtually on September 22-23 with a line-up of keynote speakers, who are challenging the status quo with new ways of thinking about clinical research and making it a reality.
“DPHARM is the conference that challenges and reports on innovation to shake up the way clinical trials are run to reduce patient/physician burden and drive greater efficiencies,” says Valerie Bowling, Executive Director, DPHARM. “The event’s industry keynotes are raising the bar on incentives for innovation, identifying the silver lining of COVID-19, and embracing diversity, transparency and inclusivity.”
Tammy Guld, Global Team Lead, Janssen Clinical Innovation, will be the lead chair of DPHARM 2020. Joining her as keynote and plenary speakers will be:
- Henrietta Lacks family members on their grandmother and great-grandmother’s legacy, with lessons from the treatment of African Americans in medical research, transparency, inclusivity and diversity
- The FDA’s Dr Amy Abernethy, Principal Deputy Commissioner, on modernizing clinical research
- Freakonomic’s co-author, Stephen Dubner, on incentivizing innovation
- Regeneron’s Dr David Weinreich, SVP, Head, Global Clinical Development, on embracing and adapting medicine development in the age of COVID-19
- Donna Cryer, President and CEO, Global Liver Institute, with Dr Pamela Tenaerts, Executive Director, CTTI, on a vision for clinical trials for 2030
- Marty Yudkovitz, former Head of Strategic Business Innovation, Disney, on innovating in a large corporate setting and delivering superb service
- Back by popular demand, Fast Company’s Deputy Editor, David Lidsky, on the ‘why’ behind some of the top choices of innovative companies in their annual innovation issue
About DPHARM: Disruptive Innovations in Clinical Trials
DPHARM is the annual event for clinical operation professionals to get the best access to innovative ideas, especially disruptive ones, to advance drug development with a view to reducing the burden to patients and investigators. Attendees leave DPHARM with a host of ideas to solve current challenges in clinical trials and better prepared for the expectations for 21st Century drug development with an extended network of strategic level thinkers.
About the Conference Forum
The Conference Forum is a life science industry research firm that develops conferences primarily around how to get therapeutics to patients faster. They examine and challenge the complex ecosystem of drug development and delivery, bringing ideas together from a variety of sources to help advance clinical research with common goals that are patient-focused.
They currently offer conferences for pharma/biotech professionals including R&D leaders, CEOs, business development/licensing, medical affairs/safety, chief patient officers/advocates, clinical innovation champions, investors and drug delivery specialists. The company also publishes six newsletters and produces PharmaTalkRadio and virtual events.
Learn more about The Conference Forum at theconferenceforum.org.