The DLAC Superintendent’s Program (DSP) maximizes the benefits to superintendents attending the conference
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) September 18, 2019
The Digital Learning Annual Conference, DLAC, has created a unique conference experience for district superintendents to compliment the core activities of the conference taking place February 24-26, 2020 in Austin, Texas. DLAC is unlike the typical education conference. Program sessions are shorter, livelier, and more interactive than most conferences, creating a high-energy gathering built on sharing and conversations.
All conference attendees are looking for knowledge, networking, and strategies based on their positions and experience. District superintendents are in a distinct category because of the extent of their responsibility and influence. The DLAC Superintendent’s Program (DSP) maximizes the benefits to superintendents attending the conference by providing exclusive networking opportunities, and helping superintendents target the sessions (several designed specifically for superintendents and administrators), discussions, and meetings most valuable to them and their districts.
DSP participants may attend any/all conference sessions. In addition, they have the opportunity to take part in the following opportunities:
- A pre-conference lunch hosted by DLAC organizers to explain the digital learning landscape and conference goals, and to meet other superintendents.
- Hosted discussions with other DSP participants at the conference receptions on Monday and Tuesday.
- A dedicated digital learning expert who will help personalize the conference for each superintendent by explaining specific sessions and speakers and be available throughout conference hours.
- A facilitated lunch and morning coffee conversations for networking opportunities.
- Post-DLAC web conference to establish an ongoing networking for DSP participants.
The Superintendent’s Program is by reservation only. If you are interested in this program, or want additional information, contact us at email@example.com.
About the Digital Learning Annual Conference (DLAC)
Digital tools and resources aren't silver bullets that magically transform education, but online learning, blended learning, and the use of technology can increase student opportunities and improve student outcomes, when developed by thoughtful school leaders and implemented by effective teachers.
DLAC celebrates K-12 digital learning practitioners, researchers, and policymakers; learn from each other; and share best practices in this new and innovative conference. This is not a "sit and get" conference. You will have opportunities to share your experiences, learn from collaborators, catch up with colleagues, and meet new friends in both facilitated sessions and informal settings. The DLAC 2019 highlight video on our website will give you a flavor of the conference format. So much of the value of a conference comes from the "hallway conversations" outside the sessions. DLAC maximizes those opportunities while maintaining the benefits of more traditional conference programming. DLAC brings together practitioners working on real change and is designed for a wide range of attendees, including:
- Educators (superintendents, school/district leaders, teachers) in online/blended schools seeking to share best practices and learn from one another.
- Mainstream school educators seeking to start or develop system-level (school or district) digital learning programs and strategies.
- Companies and non-profit organizations providing digital tools, resources, professional learning, and other support.
- Online and blended learning consortia providing digital learning services to member districts.
- Researchers who work with educators to implement evidence-based improvements and enhancements.
- State education agency personnel and other policymakers who seek to support digital learning in a range of schools.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.