The WOI Awards is our way to provide industry recognition of their accomplishments, inspire women in our field, and raise awareness in our industry of empowering women that are doing exemplary work.
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (PRWEB) September 28, 2020
The Executive Women's Forum on Information Security, Risk Management, and Privacy (EWF) is thrilled to announce the 2020 finalists for the Women of Influence Awards and the EWF Corporate Award. Co-presented by Accenture and Avanade, the annual Women of Influence Awards (WOI) recognize five women for their accomplishments and leadership roles in Information Security, Risk Management, and Privacy. The EWF also recognizes one corporation for its efforts in engaging, developing, and promoting women in their organization. The EWF will honor the finalists and recipients at an awards ceremony held on October 19th at 2 pm ET before the 2020 EWF Virtual Conference's kickoff, October 20-22, 2020. You can register for the WOI Awards event here: https://www.ewf-usa.com/event/woi20.
Finalists were selected by a panel of judges from nominations submitted by the nominee's peers. Judges selected the recipients based upon a six-point set of criteria: A positive influence on the professional community; The application of creativity or innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges: A demonstrated commitment to the highest ethical standards; History of designing and implementing effective solutions; A sustained record of accomplishments and contributions to the field; Service as a mentor or trusted advisor to colleagues, students, and others.
"The EWF is proud to honor our award finalists for their outstanding achievements, " said Joyce Brocaglia, EWF Founder, CEO of Alta Associates and CEO of BoardSuited. "The WOI Awards is our way to provide industry recognition of their accomplishments, inspire women in our field, and raise awareness in our industry of empowering women that are doing exemplary work."
Congratulations to the following WOI Finalists:
Executive of the Year
- Syamla Bandla, Director of Production Engineering, Facebook
- Kim Keever, SVP, Security, Analytics and Technology Services, and CISO, Cox Communications
- Diana Kelley, CTO & Co-Founder, SecurityCurve
- Ann Auerbach, Global Lead, Avanade
- Valerie Scheder, Assistant VP of Finance Services, AT&T
- Angela Williams, Director II, Enterprise Information Security, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Suktika Mukhopadhyay, Director Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Forensics, PwC
- Heather Ratcliffe, Director Product, and Technology, T-Mobile
- Chelsie Thompson, Cybersecurity Consultant, Microsoft
Private Solutions Provider
- Dinah Davis, VP Research and Development, Arctic Wolf
- Julie Lewis, President, CEO, and Founder, Digital Mountain
- Lekshmi Nair, Route to Market Leader, IBM
Public Sector & Academic
- Vandana V. Sehgal, Security Solutions Architect, IBM
- Tina Thorstenson, Prior CISO, Arizona State University, Sr. Director Public Sector Industry Solutions & Strategy, CrowdStrike
- Commissioner Christine Wilson, Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
The EWF Corporate Award recognizes companies that champion women and demonstrate gender diversity with internal initiatives created to support women through their careers' lifecycle.
Congratulations to the following Corporate Award Finalists:
To learn more about the Women of Influence Awards, please visit https://conference.ewf-usa.com/2020-woi-awards.html. To learn more about the 2020 EWF Virtual Conference, please visit http://conference.ewf-usa.com/.
About the Executive Women's Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy:
Founded in 2002, the Executive Women's Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is the largest member organization dedicated to engaging, advancing, and developing women leaders in Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, Governance Risk & Compliance, and Privacy. The EWF serves emerging leaders and the most prominent and influential women in our field by facilitating programs and events throughout the year, including an Annual Conference, regional meetings, leadership development, and mentorship programs and interaction with global thought leaders through an online community. For more information, visit http://www.ewf-usa.com.
Melissa Rojas, Digital Marketing Specialist, Executive Women's Forum
Email address: email@example.com