BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) February 23, 2023
The Healthcare Innovation Company announced another wave of speakers for its second annual Healthcare Innovation Congress, thINc360, today.
The Healthcare Innovation Congress convenes senior leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem: Payers, Providers, Life Sciences organizations, government officials, start-ups, investors, and more. Taking place June 20-22 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C., thINc360 offers three days of content, including more than 150 speakers and 100 in-depth sessions spanning four comprehensive tracks.
“The Healthcare Innovation Congress brings healthcare leaders and organizations who are transforming healthcare to the forefront. We are extremely excited and honored to welcome these additional healthcare leaders to the program as a follow-up to our previously announced roster that includes, Dan Mendelson, Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Health; Lawrence Moss, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nemours Children's Health; and David Goldhill, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sesame,” said Haritha Krishnarathnam, VP of Content and Strategy, thINc.
Recent additions the thINc360 faculty include:
- Phoebe Yang, Fortune 2 Executive, Public and Private Company Board Director, Appointee in Two Presidential Administrations, Digital Transformation and Global Expansion Operator, Thought Leader, and Investor
- LaShawn McIver, MD, MPH, Director, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Minority Health (OMH)
- Nancy Gin, MD, FACP, EVP, Quality, and Chief Quality Office, Kaiser Permanente
- Caitlin Donovan, Global Head, Uber Health
- Megan Adornato, Senior Vice President, Global Health Promotion Programs, Citi
- Tim Engelhardt, Director, CMS Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office, U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Daniel Knecht, MD, MBA, VP and Chief Clinical Innovation Officer, CVS Caremark
- Denise Basow, MD, MBA, EVP and Chief Digital Officer, Ochsner Health
- Lisa Porter, Director of Community Engagement, Humana
- Nwando Anyaoku, MD, MPH, MBA, VP, Chief Health Equity Officer, Providence North Division
- Sanjay Desai, MD, Chief Academic Officer, Group VP of Medical Education, American Medical Association
- Michelle Stansbury, VP, Innovation and IT Applications, Houston Methodist
- U. Michael Currie, MPH, MBA, SVP and Chief Health Equity Office, UnitedHealth Group
- Mirella Daja, VP, Future Business Strategy, Novo Nordisk
- Rahul Kak, VP, Customer Health & Experience, CVS Health
- Monte Masten, MD, MBA, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Marsh McLennan Agency, LLC
- Stuart Hart, MD, MBA, MS, FACOG, FACS, Chief Medical Officer, Integra LifeSciences
- Neal Lemon, PhD, Executive Director, Cooper Innovation Center, Cooper University Health Care
- Kathryn G. Schubert, MPP, CAE, President & CEO, Society for Women’s Health Research
Visit https://www.thinc360.com/2023event to view the full speaker line-up and register. Early registration rates are in effect and hotel rooms are filling up quickly for the Congress, so prospective attendees and sponsors are advised to act quickly.
About The Healthcare Innovation Congress (thINc360)
The Healthcare Innovation Congress, organized by The Healthcare Innovation Company, brings together two premier healthcare events – The World Health Congress for health plan, hospital system, government, and life sciences executives and Benefit Design Strategies for Employers (produced by Validation Institute) - together under one roof to form thINc360. Focused on delivering impactful content and creating meaningful connections, thINc360 gathers cross-sector healthcare leaders for the year's most prominent industry event and offers a unique forum that inspires healthcare innovation. thINc360 takes place June 20-22, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt, Washington, D.C.
The Healthcare Innovation Company: https://thinc360.com
Validation Institute: https://validationinstitute.com