BE THE CHANGE in someone else's career path. Encourage them to join the IARFC today!...Chairman and CEO, H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC.
(PRWEB) August 29, 2018
“At the heart of any Association is the ability to thrive by attracting new members,” commented IARFC Chairman and CEO H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC. “And the best way to grow the membership roster is by having current members telling others about the benefits of the IARFC.”
The person who brings in the most members will be awarded the following:
- One, free registration to the 2019 IARFC Annual Conference
- One, round trip coach airfare (maximum $500) to Nashville, TN.
- Two, nights lodging at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center during the 2019 Annual Conference
“With our conference theme of BE THE CHANGE” continues Bailey. “What better incentive could there be for our members to inspire others to join the IARFC – particularly because of our newly accredited Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC) credential.”
The 2017 Recipients were:
- First Place – Barry L. Dayley, MRFC
- Second Place – Patrick Masterson, Sr., RFC®
- Third Place – Christopher J. Dixon, RFC® and Chris Dantin, RFC®.
To gain credit for their 2018 referrals, the member can either send in potential professional’s names and contact information via the Member-Refer-A-Member form or share an application with a qualified consultant. Both of these processes would list the current member as the appropriate person who made the initial introduction to the Association.
Visit the IARFC website under the Education & Events section to learn more about the Membership and other IARFC awards. “I say… BE THE CHANGE in someone else’s career path,” states Bailey. “Encourage them to join the IARFC today!”