12 months in, after an easy implementation process, we couldn't be happier with Certemy. The reduction in processing times and administrative costs have exceeded our expectations, and Certemy's customer support team has been by our side every step of the way.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 09, 2020
Certemy, a leading provider of certification management software for professional certification boards, announced today that the Indiana Credentialing Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (ICAADA) has generated a significant return on investment (ROI) using Certemy to automate their paper-based certification programs.
In the first 12 months, Certemy has helped ICAADA reduce application step review and renewal processing times from 60 days to as little as 2-3 days — and reduce annual operating expenses by 15% by eliminating printing and postage costs. In addition, Certemy's proactive alerting feature has reduced phone calls and emails from professionals wondering what to do next by 30%.
"We knew automation could reduce processing times and lower costs, but we could never find a solution that was both affordable and easy to use for our staff and professionals," said Justin Beattey, Deputy Director of ICAADA. "12 months in, after an easy implementation process, we couldn't be happier with Certemy. The reduction in processing times and administrative costs have exceeded our expectations, and Certemy's customer support team has been by our side every step of the way."
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL CERTEMY SOLVE FOR THE INDIANA CREDENTIALING ASSOCIATION ON ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE?
ICAADA needed to automate a manual, paper-intensive system that created a significant administrative burden, delayed application review and approval times, and incurred considerable print and postage costs. In particular, Certemy's automated certification management software has allowed ICAADA to:
- Speed processing times for applications step review and renewals — down from 60 days to as little as 2-3 days using online submissions, online reviews, automatic email reminders, and automated certificate production and delivery.
- Reduce annual expenses — down 15% by eliminating printing and postage costs.
- Save paper handling and storage costs — by eliminating paper-based application and renewal packets, document requests, reminders, evidence documents, and certificates of completion.
- Improve data accuracy — by eliminating data re-keying and related data errors.
- Reduce phone calls and emails from professionals wondering what to do next — down 30%.
- Automatically collect fees from professionals via integrated online payment processing.
- Create a real-time public registry of credentialed substance use professionals.
WHY DID THE INDIANA CREDENTIALING ASSOCIATION ON ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE CHOOSE CERTEMY?
ICAADA knew they needed to automate their manual certification programs but didn't think they could afford a software platform that could address all their needs while being easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to change over time. That changed when one of their board members attended a conference hosted by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC) and heard about Certemy from other IC&RC boards. ICAADA took a close look and chose Certemy for the following reasons:
- Cost of Ownership — As a smaller board with a limited budget, ICAADA needed a solution that addressed their business needs at a reasonable and predictable price. Certemy offers affordable all-in-one annual pricing that includes implementation, training, support, and monthly platform updates. Also, because Certemy's instant configuration features allow board staff to change application and renewal requirements without programming, ICAADA knew they would not have to worry about unexpected change fees down the line.
- Ease of Use — ICAADA wanted a system that would be easy for its staff and professionals to learn and use. Certemy was designed by former board administrators with intimate knowledge of the credentialing process and the typical problems encountered by professionals during application and renewal processes.
- Easy Access — ICAADA wanted a modern, cloud-based system that was mobile-friendly and easily accessible from any connected device at any time. While the board implemented Certemy 12 months ago, the board staff's ability to receive and process applications and renewals from home became especially important during the work from home restrictions imposed by COVID-19.
Integrated Online Payment Processing — As part of their goal to go 100% paperless, ICAADA wanted to eliminate manual handling of cash and checks. Certemy's integrated payment processing module allows boards to collect application and renewal fees online and includes full support for popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, and Square. This feature became increasingly valuable during the COVID lockdown because it minimized the need for board staff to find an open bank to deposit cash and checks.
Learn more about Certemy's professional certification management solution at https://certemy.com/solutions/professional-certification-management-software. To see a short video of Certemy in action, visit https://certemy.com/l/certification-management-product-tour-video.
ABOUT THE INDIANA CREDENTIALING ASSOCIATION ON ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE
Indiana Credentialing Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (ICAADA) advances the field of alcohol and drug abuse through co-occurring disorders prevention and treatment through the provision of addiction professional testing. ICAADA provides substance use professionals with continuing education by offering credentialing and training programs, advocacy, and membership services. Learn more about ICAADA at https://icaada.org.
Certemy is a leading provider of affordable, easy-to-use certification management software for professional certification boards. Our platform streamlines and automates certification application and renewal workflows to help certification boards become more efficient, transparent, and agile while reducing IT costs and administrative burdens.
Certemy delivers the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing with no implementation, training, or change fees. We also provide the only certification management solution that allows board staff to change application and renewal processes without IT help or programming. Our platform scales to support boards of every size — from those managing a few hundred professionals to those managing over 100,000.
An active member of the credentialing community, Certemy is a proud member of The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR), the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), and the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). Learn more about Certemy at https://certemy.com.