CHICAGO (PRWEB) August 20, 2018
The Industrial Internet Consortium® (IIC™), the world’s leading organization transforming business and society by accelerating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), announced it will run an Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions Forum, within Hannover Messe USA, co-located with the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). The forum will be held on September 14 from 9am – 12pm, in the Hannover Messe USA Solutions Theater, McCormick Place, Chicago, on Level 2 of the Lakeside Building.
The Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions Forum will feature presentations, use cases and a panel discussion entitled, “Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, Innovations & Testbeds,” followed by a networking reception at the B&R Automation Booth #134111, where the IIC TSN Testbed will also be on display. Leading manufacturing industry speakers will discuss IIoT, Cybersecurity, Automation, Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Speakers include:
- Dr. Said Tabet, Office of the CTO, Chief Architect for IoT Solutions, Dell Technologies & IIC Steering Committee Member
- Christoph Berlin, Principal Group Program Manager, Azure Industrial IoT, Microsoft Corporation
- Melissa Ruths, Vice President, Plantweb Solutions and Services, Emerson Automation Solutions
- Dan Isaacs, Director of Strategic Market Development, Xilinx
- Dave Hofert, Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of Sales, Perrone Robotics, Inc.
- Radhika Chaturvedi, Global Cybersecurity Business Development: Energy, Power and Technologies, UL, LLC
- John Kowal, Director of Business Development, B&R Industrial Automation
- Josh Jabs, VP, Office of the CTO and GM IoT Solutions, Entrust Datacard
- Kym Watson, Deputy Head, Information Management and Process Control Department, Fraunhofer IOSB
- Davide Azzolini, Automation Manager, IMA Automation Technology Solutions S.p.A.
“Manufacturing innovations such as predictive maintenance, artificial intelligence and advanced security are only a few of the ways that intelligent manufacturing solutions are changing the IIoT,” said Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, IIC. “This forum gives the public an opportunity to hear, first-hand, from industry experts, the insights they have gained by testing and implementing intelligent manufacturing solutions, some through their own practical experiences with IIC testbeds, where they’ve tested the solutions to determine their viability before bringing them to the market.”
The Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions Forum is complimentary and open to all attendees at Hannover Messe USA or IMTS.
To learn more about the IIC and its members, visit the IIC Booth #121742 at Hannover Messe USA, or visit http://www.iiconsortium.org.
The next event in IIC Global Event Series will be on Friday, November 16, 2018 in Beijing.
About Industrial Internet Consortium
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world’s leading membership program transforming business and society by accelerating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The IIC delivers a trustworthy IIoT in which the world’s systems and devices are securely connected and controlled to deliver transformational outcomes. The Industrial Internet Consortium is a program of the Object Management Group (OMG). For more information, visit http://www.iiconsortium.org.
Note to editors: Industrial Internet Consortium is a registered trademark of OMG. For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit https://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.