Certemy transformed our certification process. Beyond functionality, our Certemy implementation along with their support team's flexibility and dependability have been second to none.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 30, 2020
Certemy, a leading provider of professional certification management software for certification boards and association, announced today that the Michigan Association of Recovery Residences (MARR) are now using Certemy to automate their certification steps, allowing for a faster and more efficient process for Michigan’s recovery residence operators.
“Certemy transformed our certification process,” said Kayla Hull, Project Manager for the Michigan Association of Recovery Residences. “Replacing our paper-based system with a single software solution that combines digital document management, online payment processing, and electronic signatures, has saved considerable time for us and our recovery residence operators. It has also allowed us to become more eco-friendly by reducing our paper demands. Beyond functionality, our Certemy implementation along with their support team's flexibility and dependability have been second to none.”
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL CERTEMY SOLVE FOR MARR?
By replacing a paper-based system heavily dependent on email, snail-mail, and filing cabinets, Certemy helps MARR solve all of the following problems:
- Allows operators to submit applications, renewals, payments, and supporting documentation online instead of mailing them. This makes it easy for both parties to check submission status and review evidence documents in minutes rather than hunting through emails and filing cabinets.
- Allows operators to complete their application/documentation/renewal process online and save automatically to resume later as they gather required information and documentation instead of having to complete it in one sitting.
- Allows operators to pay their certification fees online instantly rather than mailing in a check or money order. This also eliminates the need for staff to deposit checks and money orders at the bank.
- Allows operators to electronically sign evidence documents as part of MARR’s attestation requirements.
- Allows staff to review applications and other documents as soon as they are submitted online rather than waiting for a snail mail packet.
- Allows staff to request additional or corrected information instantly, via email alerts, as they review submissions rather than make notes and send emails later.
- Automatically email status updates and deadline reminders to operators, so staff do not have to send them manually.
- Provides staff and operators with a shared system of record to track every application and renewal status, so both parties are always on the same page. This eliminates the need to review email threads and paper records to understand the status of a particular application or renewal.
- Provides staff with dashboards and reports that ensure everyone can see the overall status of all certified and pending operators at a glance, and proactively identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Allows staff to log in as any certified or pending operator as needed to guide them through any questions or concerns.
- Automatically generate and email certificates to residences upon successful completion of MARR’s certification process, and provide availability to apply copies of their certificates and certification letters to their profile.
- Automatically update an online registry that allows any interested party to check the current MARR certification status of any recovery residence.
WHY DID MARR CHOOSE CERTEMY?
MARR first heard about Certemy at an industry conference. After briefly considering building a custom solution, and following a convincing demonstration of Certemy’s capabilities, MARR selected Certemy for the following reasons:
As a smaller association with limited funding, MARR needed a solution with affordable and predictable pricing. Certemy offers annual all-in-one pricing that includes implementation, training, support, and monthly platform updates. Also, because Certemy's instant configuration features allow board staff to change application and renewal requirements without programming, MARR knew they would not have to worry about unexpected change fees down the line.
- Ease of Use
MARR needed a solution that would be easy for its staff and recovery operators to learn and use. Former program administrators designed Certemy based on their intimate knowledge of the credentialing process and the typical problems encountered during application and renewal processes.
- Ease of implementation
MARR did not have time to engage in a lengthy and involved implementation process. They were able to share their certification requirements with their Certemy implementation team and let them show MARR how to configure Certemy for a perfect match.
- Ease of change
The NARR certification standard is continuously evolving. MARR needed a solution they could change or extend at any time without programming or expensive change orders. Certemy’s simple administration interface allows MARR to change any aspect of its program — such as adding a new document requirement or increasing a fee — in seconds with a few simple clicks. Similarly, MARR can add or change their database in seconds, again without programming.
Learn more about Certemy’s professional certification software
Learn more about Certemy’s professional certification management solution at https://certemy.com/solutions/professional-certification-management-software. To see a short video of Certemy in action, visit https://certemy.com/l/certification-management-product-tour-video.
ABOUT THE MICHIGAN ASSOCIATION OF RECOVERY RESIDENCES (MARR)
The Michigan Association of Recovery Residences, Inc. (MARR) is the Michigan statewide affiliate of the National Alliance for Recovery Residences, Inc. (NARR). The term “Recovery Residence” was adopted by NARR and refers to standards-based recovery housing. As the sole Michigan NARR Affiliate, MARR certifies provider compliance with the NARR standards and code of ethics. The standards are based upon the Social Model of Recovery Philosophy (Social Model) which emerged in California some 70 years ago, attracted science-based academic researchers over the following decades which, in turn, led to Social Model expanding nationwide in the late ’60s. Recovery-oriented housing founded on Social Model principles continues to be studied academically due to its proven effectiveness in promoting and sustaining long-term recovery.
Certemy is a leading provider of affordable, easy-to-use certification management software for professional certification boards. Our platform streamlines and automates certification application and renewal workflows to help certification boards become more efficient, transparent, and agile while reducing IT costs and administrative burdens.
Certemy delivers the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing with no implementation, training, or change fees. We also provide the only certification management solution that allows board staff to change application and renewal processes without IT help or programming. Our platform scales to support boards of every size — from those managing a few hundred professionals to those managing over 100,000.
An active member of the credentialing community, Certemy is a proud member of The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR), the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), and the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). Learn more about Certemy at https://certemy.com.