“At The New Flat Rate, it comes down to one thing – giving our members every competitive advantage possible as they work to grow their businesses and their bottom lines..."
DALTON, Georgia (PRWEB) December 02, 2019
The New Flat Rate, a leading provider of menu pricing for residential home services, announced today it has released The New Flat Rate 2.0, a new and improved version of its groundbreaking menu pricing system. The new system was created to provide HVAC, plumbing, electrical service and repair contractors with even better tools to improve both sales and profitability.
“At The New Flat Rate, it comes down to one thing – giving our members every competitive advantage possible as they work to grow their businesses and their bottom lines,” said Rodney Koop, founder and CEO of The New Flat Rate. “We were the first and, as the pioneer in the industry, we want to continue to lead the way when it comes to menu pricing systems. This new version does just that.”
The new system includes the following key features:
- One click toggle between customer menu pages and technician task list pages
- A new information center that includes in-app training videos and frequently asked questions
- Enhanced invoices that feature additional opportunities for personalization
- The ability to send multiple emails
- Faster navigation capabilities
- The ability to create estimates
- More areas for job notes and quotes
- The ability to add new discount options
- Faster navigation of the task list
- The ability to add additional sale items and sundries
- Revised presentation scripts
- New quick search terminology guides
- Stronger, faster more reliable data framework
“This is an exciting time for our members. The New Flat Rate already gives them the tools and services no one else can provide them -- now this makes it even better,” said Koop. “From improved invoices, to new presentation scripts, even expanded training, this new system enhancement is everything contractors need and more -- all right at their fingertips.”
The brand new features are currently available to all members. To learn more about The New Flat Rate 2.0, or to request a demonstration, visit http://www.thenewflatrate.com.
About The New Flat Rate
The New Flat Rate, Inc. pioneered the first menu pricing system for in-home service providers which has doubled and tripled the average service ticket for contractors across the United States and Canada. Targeting HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Service and Repair contractors, each market-specific edition is designed to do the bundling and upselling for technicians by providing hundreds of service, repair and equipment replacement "menus", each with up to five straightforward options consumers can choose. Voted No. 1 for two years in a row by Contracting Business, The New Flat Rate develops processes to eliminate objections and lower sales resistance for service technicians. For more information, visit http://thenewflatrate.com/ or call 706-259-8892.