LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) September 17, 2020
Certemy, a leading provider of certification management software, announced that the New Hampshire Coalition of Recovery Residences (NHCORR) is using Certemy to automate its NARR certification program for recovery residences throughout the state of New Hampshire. NHCORR is also using Certemy to streamline online applications and financial aid processing for new recovery home residents.
“Certemy is an affordable, easy to use solution that allows us to quickly automate our old paper-based certification processes and move everything online,” said Kim Bock, Executive Director for NHCORR. “Managing our certification process and documentation online in a shared system of record means we’re processing applications faster and always on the same page with our recovery homes.”
What Problems Does Certemy Solve for NHCOR?
Before Certemy, NHCORR required recovery homes to complete paper applications that NHCORR would scan or photograph and store in a Google drive. This manual process created several challenges, including:
- Applications were slow and laborious for homes to submit and for NHCORR to review and approve.
- Tracking application status and paperwork was difficult.
- NHCORR and individual home records could get out of sync leading to challenges when mediating claims.
- Manual printing and mailing of forms, requests for additional information, and completion certificates were labor-intensive and expensive.
Certemy’s Certification Management Solution
Certemy solved all these problems and more for NHCORR. Specifically, Certemy provides the following benefits:
- Recovery residence operators can now submit applications, renewals, payments, and supporting documentation online instead of mailing them. This translates to faster processing and a guaranteed 100% record retention. It also makes it easy for both parties to check submission status and review evidence documents in minutes rather than hunting through emails and filing cabinets.
- Recovery residence operators can electronically sign evidence documents as part of NHCORR’s attestation requirements.
- NHCORR staff can review applications and other documents as soon as they are submitted online rather than waiting for a snail mail packet.
- NHCORR staff can instantly request additional or corrected information via email alerts, as they review submissions rather than make notes and send emails later.
- Certemy automatically emails status updates and deadline reminders to recovery residence operators, so NHCORR staff do not have to send them manually.
- Certemy provides NHCORR staff and recovery residence operators with a shared system of record to track every application and renewal status, so both parties are always on the same page. This eliminates the need to review email threads and paper records to understand the status of a particular application or renewal.
- Certemy provides dashboards and reports that ensure NHCORR can see the overall status of all certified and pending certificants at a glance, and proactively identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Certemy automatically generates and emails digital certificates to recovery residences upon completing NHCORR’s certification process and saves them online for convenient 24x7 access.
Why Did NHCORR Choose Certemy?
NHCORR first heard about Certemy at NARR’s annual conference in 2019. A custom solution was never an option given a tight budget and limited deep technical skills. After a live demonstration, followed by extensive testing with a sample system, NHCORR selected Certemy for the following reasons:
- Affordable — As a smaller association with limited funding, NHCORR needed reasonable and predictable pricing. Certemy offers annual all-in-one pricing that includes implementation, training, support, and monthly platform updates. Also, because Certemy's instant configuration features allow board staff to change application and renewal requirements without programming, NHCORR knew they would not have to worry about unexpected change fees down the line.
- Intuitive — NHCORR needed a solution that would be easy for its staff and recovery operators to learn and use. With veterans of the credentialing community on staff, Certemy has designed the software platform to accommodate the certification process’s typical problems.
- Speed of Implementation — NHCORR wanted a solution in weeks rather than months. NHCORR shared its requirements with its Certemy implementation team, who quickly showed them how to configure Certemy for a perfect custom fit.
Learn More About Certemy
Learn more about Certemy's professional certification management solution at https://certemy.com/solutions/professional-certification-management-software. To see a short video of Certemy in action, visit https://certemy.com/l/certification-management-product-tour-video.
The New Hampshire Coalition of Recovery Residences is a statewide organization established in 2017 to harness the collective energy, passion, and talent of recovery housing providers and recovery advocates. NHCORR provides voluntary certification of recovery houses and education and training to homeowners, managers, residents, and the public. NHCORR is the New Hampshire affiliate of the National Alliance for Recovery Residences (NARR).
Certemy is a leading provider of cloud-based credentialing and compliance management software for professional certification boards, state licensing boards, government agencies, and employers of credentialed professionals.
Our mission is to help our customers streamline mission-critical data and document-intensive business processes through best-in-class workflow automation and document management coupled with new technologies, such as machine learning, and predictive data analytics. Our platform helps organizations become more efficient, transparent, and agile while reducing IT costs and administrative burdens.
We deliver the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing with no implementation, training, or change fees. We also provide the only solution that allows customers to change workflows without IT help or programming. Our platform scales to support organizations of every size — from those managing a few hundred professionals to those managing over 100,000.
An active member of the credentialing community, we are a proud member of The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR), the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), and the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). Learn more about us at certemy.com.