All too often, lower middle market businesses don’t receive the services or reach they deserve because they are too large for main street business brokers and too small for large investment banking firms
MELVILLE, N.Y. (PRWEB) August 12, 2020
The NYBB has joined Cornerstone International Alliance (C.I.A.); a new international mergers and acquisition alliance. The Alliance is comprised of 17 industry-leading, M&A and investment banking firms focused exclusively on the lower middle market.
The Alliance is dedicated to facilitating the success of its members through access to global industry experts, tools, content, best practices and enhanced buyer and seller reach. In turn, the approach expands the world of opportunities for C.I.A. clients.
Nick Olsen, managing director of the C.I.A. says Alliance members provide global services to a market segment that is often overlooked. “All too often, lower middle market businesses don’t receive the services or reach they deserve because they are too large for main street business brokers and too small for large investment banking firms,” he stated.
The NYBB Group has been Leading the Way in mergers and acquisitions since 2003—a period characterized by several major economic crises.
“From Day One, our goal has been to serve with the utmost integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality,” said Anthony Citrolo, Managing Partner of The NYBB Group. “To us, this means that we must continually learn and invest in relationships and capabilities that bring additional value to both our clients and the greater M&A community. Never has this been more important than today, as we all deal with the health and economic challenges presented by the Covid-19 Pandemic.”
“All members of the C.I.A. specialize in the lower middle market, notes Nick Olsen. “With these top firms joining together, we can provide far reaching value to our clients; the kind of global reach and expertise that wasn’t previously available to them.”
Alliance partners work with business owners of firms with $500,000 to $10 million of EBITDA or $5 million to $150 million in revenue; helping them with selling their business, growing through strategic acquisitions, and providing honest, accurate valuations. In addition to The NYBB Group, other partners of the Alliance include:
Partners include (*designates Founding Members):
- * Agency Brokerage Consultants - Rockledge, FL
- * Business Transitions Strategies – Pembroke, NH and Andover, MA
- Centurion 7 – Roseville, CA
- * Cornerstone Business Services - Green Bay, WI, Orange County, CA and Tipton, IA
- *Delta Business Advisors – Scottsdale, AZ
- Exit Strategies Group – Petaluma, CA, Roseville, CA, San Jose, CA and Camas, WA
- *Kingsbridge Capital Partners - Kansas City, MO
- *Kingsley Group - Springfield, MO
- *Murphy McCormack Capital Advisors - Lewisburg, PA
- Strategic M&A Advisors – Ridgeland, MS and Little Rock, AR
- *Tennessee Valley Group - Franklin, TN
- The Hughes Group & Associates – Edmond, OK
- The NYBB Group – Melville, NY and New York, NY
- The Woodward Company Inc. – Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
- *Touchstone Advisor’s- Enfield, CT, Hartford, CT, New Haven, CT and Marlborough, MA
- Transitions in Business – Edina, MN
- * Walden Businesses, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
*Designates founding members
“This is an elite network that is expanding every month,” stated Nick Olsen “Together, we have more than 825 years of combined M&A experience and more than 3,282 deals successfully completed. By forming an alliance, the world is literally available to our clients.”
About The NYBB Group
The NYBB Group has been “leading the way” for entrepreneurs and small businesses since its founding in 2003. The firm provides mergers and acquisitions, business advisory, exit planning, and commercial real estate services to clients through the U.S.
As a company with a solid proven track record of success that is actively managed by Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors and Certified Business Intermediaries, The NYBB Group have established ourselves as one of the most trusted and respected names in the business buy/sell marketplace. For more information about The NYBB Group, visit the website http://www.nybbinc.com
# # #
Luis de la Prida
The NYBB Group