The talk will discuss the vision, goals and lessons learned from the project thus far as well as experiences implementing the elluminate Clinical Data Hub.
TORONTO (PRWEB) January 22, 2020
Creating and implementing a modern clinical data architecture for data access and review can be a challenge. What has global biopharma company Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) learned so far?
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11am EST (4pm GMT/UK), join guest speakers David Weigand, Director, Clinical Data Reporting and Analytics at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sam Anwar, Chief Technology Officer, eClinical Solutions for an informative live webinar.
The talk will discuss the vision, goals and lessons learned from the project thus far as well as experiences implementing the elluminate Clinical Data Hub. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The “before” state at BMS prior to “OneClinical” initiative including the technology infrastructure utilized by clinical programming to deliver data and analytics to key stakeholders and the opportunities for improvement
- Key goals and vision for the new architecture
- Approach to implementation including adoption strategies, integration and training
- KPIs and metrics for success
- Future plans for leveraging the new architecture
- Brief overview and demonstration of the elluminate platform with examples of data ingestion across sources, mapping, data management workbench capabilities and analytics
For more information or to register for this event, visit The Optimal Clinical Data Delivery Infrastructure to Facilitate Data Access & Review.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 400