HALF MOON BAY, Calif. (PRWEB) December 12, 2018
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay – the San Francisco Bay Area’s only oceanfront resort – is pleased to announce the complete lineup of award-winning, star chefs for the 2019 “Global Cuisine Series” program. Returning for its third year, the Global Cuisine Series at the iconic coastal resort is a one-of-a-kind epicurean weekend retreat offered exclusively to Marriott Rewards and SPG Rewards Members on select dates throughout the year.
The one-night package features an overnight stay in a Coastal View room, an intimate hands-on cooking class with the famed chef for up to 18 guests and is followed by a wine-paired luncheon where guests have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sit down with and get to know the guest chef.
In addition to the interactive activities, the guest chef will showcase two signature dishes on the Navio tasting menu in collaboration with Chef de Cuisine Jason Pringle for Friday and Saturday nights along with a pop-up station at Navio’s acclaimed Sunday Brunch. Guests may opt to reserve these experiences separately from the package.
The 2019 Global Cuisine Series schedule is as follows:
- Friday, January 4 - Sunday, January 6 – Scott Clark of Dad’s Luncheonette, Half Moon Bay teaching Cal-American Classics
- Friday, February 1 - Sunday, February 3 – Johan Björkman of Michelin Star Koka, Göteborg teaching Modern Nordic cuisine
- Friday, February 22 - Sunday, February 24 – Suzette Gresham of Two Michelin Star Acquerello, San Francisco teaching Innovative Italian cuisine
- Friday, March 8 -Sunday, March 10 - Dominic Orsini of Silver Oak Winery, Napa Valley teaching Earth to Table Wine Country cuisine
- Friday, March 15 - Sunday, March 17 - George Dingle of Monsieur Benjamin, San Francisco teaching Modern French cuisine
- Friday, April 5 - Sunday, April 7 – Matthew Accarrino of Michelin Star SPQR, San Francisco teaching Modern Italian cuisine
- Friday, May 17 - Sunday, May 19 – Tanya Holland, host of “Melting Pot”, “Top Chef” Contestant and of Brown Sugar Kitchen, Oakland teaching California Soul Food for the Outdoor Kitchen
- Friday, June 21 - Sunday, June 23 – Robbie Wilson of Bird Dog, Palo Alto teaching Multicultural Pileup cuisine
- Friday, September 13 - Sunday, September 15 – Deuki Hong, named to Zagat’s 30 Under 30 list, and 2016 Forbes 30 under 30 list of Sunday at the Museum, San Francisco teaching Asian-American Cuisine
- Friday, October 4 - Sunday, October 6 – Belinda Leong of James Beard Award-winning B. Patisserie, San Francisco teaching French American Patisserie cuisine
- Friday, November 8 - Sunday, November 10 – Michael and Meichih Kim of Maum, Palo Alto teaching Contemporary Korean Heritage cuisine
The Global Cuisine Series package at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay will be offered on the Marriott Moments and SPG Moments websites where rewards guests will be invited to bid points to win this exclusive package. Each package will include an overnight stay, chef-led cooking class, luncheon, and $100 resort credit per night along with the resort fee and valet parking per night.
For more information, please visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/half-moon-bay/dining/events/global-cuisine-series.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Set atop a rugged bluff overlooking 50 miles of pristine California coastline, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is a 261-room spa and golf resort offering a relaxing and romantic setting. As the San Francisco Bay Area’s only oceanfront resort, the timeless estate provides guests with a relaxed yet refined experience for a romantic getaway. For more information, please contact The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay at 650-712-7000. For room reservations, contact your travel professional, visit ritzcarlton.com/HMB or call Ritz-Carlton worldwide reservations at 800-241-3333.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, MD., part of Marriott International, Inc., currently operates more than 100 hotels and over 45 residential properties in 30 countries and territories. For more information or reservations, visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com, for the latest company updates, visit news.ritzcarlton.com and to join the live conversation, use #RCMemories and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The Ritz-Carlton is proud to participate in the company’s award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable members to earn points toward free hotel stays, achieve Elite status faster than ever, and seamlessly book or redeem points for stays throughout our loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 129 countries & territories. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com.
Photos available upon request.