HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (PRWEB) July 18, 2018
The Sea Pines Resort, the award-winning property located on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, is currently featuring a family-friendly vacation package rich with attractive discounts and complimentary amenities. Plus, the package includes a complimentary professional family portrait session on the beach.
Highlights of the “Escape Vacation Package,” available now through Sept. 8, include:
- Up to 20 percent off select home and villa stays
- $100 resort credit redeemable for golf, dining, and activities
- Children 12 and younger play golf for free on Heron Point by Pete Dye with each paid adult round
- 90-minute dolphin excursion cruise (each child free with paid adult; 12 and under)
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Choice of one complimentary Eco-Adventure or activity for two at The Sea Pines Resort or Coastal Discovery Museum at historic Honey Horn Plantation property
- Complimentary access for two to the iconic red-and-white-striped Harbour Town Lighthouse
- 10 percent off spa services at LeSpa of Sea Pines
- One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by the certified professionals at Memory Lane Portraits
- Unlimited use of the fitness center
- Preferred beach club parking
In addition—and exclusively included in the Escape Vacation Package—guests can enjoy daily golf with The Sea Pines Resort’s Summer Golf Passport. It includes up to one tee time per day on the Atlantic Dunes or Heron Point courses. A one-week passport for four players costs just $499, while a single one-week passport is $299. Rounds on Harbour Town Golf Links — annual home to the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage tournament — can be added to the package for an additional $140 per guest per round of play.
For more information about the Escape Vacation Package, plus all the incentives and amenities included, visit http://www.seapines.com/vacation-rentals/specials/escape-vacation-package. To reserve the package, enter the promotion code ESCAPE during the booking process. The package also can be booked by calling (866) 561-8802.
# # #