HOBOKEN, N.J. (PRWEB) July 28, 2020
The Spine & Sports Health Center recently launched its newly redesigned website, https://www.spinesportshc.com. The website’s new design highlights the medical practice’s full range of services, as well as their physician-led, personalized approach to non-surgical pain management treatment options. The new site also provides patients with comprehensive information about conditions that cause back, neck, and joint pain.
The redesigned website combines a clean, modern aesthetic with improved functionality and mobile-responsiveness, giving patients several upgraded features, including:
- A clear communication of the medical practice’s modern approach to non-surgical pain relief, always led by board-certified physicians
- A centralized educational resource for all types of back, neck, and joint conditions and treatment options, with plans to grow the content base further in the future
- A spotlight on the multi-specialty practice’s individual service lines, as well as how these services work together
- Easy access to insurance, new patient paperwork, and general office information
- Detailed provider profiles, which will help patients learn more about their practitioners on both a medical and personal level
- Custom photography and videos, showing patients exactly what to expect from The Spine & Sports Health Center
The Spine & Sports Health Center treats a wide variety of conditions and injuries using advanced, individualized, and minimally-invasive treatment plans, specializing in interventional pain management, sports medicine, physical therapy and rehabilitation, chiropractic, and massage therapy.
“The Spine & Sports Health Center is a medical practice, led by medical doctors, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of all types of back, neck, and joint pain,” says Dr. Alex Visco, Medical Director of The Spine & Sports Health Center. “We wanted our website to make it clear to anyone who is living with pain, that our practice should be their first stop.”
With offices conveniently located in Hoboken, Jersey City, and Bayonne, The Spine & Sports Health Center primarily serves Hudson County and the surrounding areas. The website’s new design will provide the practice with a platform for growth so that they can serve more patients throughout Northern New Jersey, with the potential to expand further into the region.
The Spine & Sports Health Center is also pleased to announce that they have reopened all services at all of their locations and are currently providing pain management, sports medicine, physical therapy, chiropractic, and massage therapy services. In order to maintain the health and safety of their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, The Spine & Sports Health Center has implemented a number of precautions that are compliant with local, state, and federal standards and recommendations, including increased sanitization practices, strict use of PPE, social distancing, the addition of telemedicine, and more.
To learn more about The Spine & Sports Health Center, visit their newly redesigned website or contact them directly at (201) 535-2474.